「 Big Hit's Treasure 」

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Jimin was walking in the halls of Big hit until he suddenly starts hearing BTS' song; Boy With Luv

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jimin was walking in the halls of Big hit until he suddenly starts hearing BTS' song; Boy With Luv.

He followed the direction where he heard the music and saw a girl dancing to their song.

He smiles, recognizing the girl dancing before slowly opening the door for her to not notice his presence.

He watches her practice, smiling as she did his part perfectly. Once the song has ended, only her pants can be heard in the room.

"Well done, Kyung." He said, making her flinch and turn around, looking at Jimin.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" She asked, wiping her sweat with the towel.

"I was just passing by until I heard Boy With Luv. You performed the choreography really well." He walked towards her, ruffling her hair.

"I just want to do well and work hard. I am the very first female idol of Big Hit ever since 2015 and I don't wanna.." She paused, keeping her head hung low.

Fortunately for Jimin, he knows what she's thinking and hugged her.

"It's okay.. you won't be a disappointment. You're far from being one." He said, caressing her hair.

"Kyung-" At that moment, someone else entered the room. He runs towards the two, Jimin backing him to give the two space.

"What's wrong, Kyung? Tell me, your brother is here." He kissed her forehead then she hugs him, burying her face on his chest.

Jimin just smiled at the two. He left the two to talk alone.

"Siblings need their space too."

▔▔▔▔
Trainees pass by her dance studio, some even stopping to watch her before leaving the building.

She didn't mind them and just continue to practice, knowing that she's basically the only girl trainee there is in Big Hit.

Big Hit is known for holding auditions for MALE trainees only and it sucks but she got in Big Hit because of her brother.

She didn't want to cause a ruckus so, she politely rejected but her brother has already told Bang Si Hyuk to accept her.

In other words, her brother forced her and knowing that he would do anything for her, she didn't have a choice.

She will surely get a lot of backlash for this since Big Hit doesn't accept female trainees and people are complaining.

She was just lucky, she admits it.

"Kyungie?" The door opened, revealing her brother. She stopped dancing and turn her gaze to him.

"Let's go home.." He said, giving her a bottle of water before caressing her hair.

"Oppa.. why did you force me to train under Big Hit when you know I will get a lot of backlash for this?

You know why Big Hit doesn't accept female trainees and people are also annoyed by them not accepting females.

So, why did you?" She asked, looking directly at him but he just sighed and removed his jacket.

He walks towards her, placing his jacket on her shoulders before kissing her forehead.

"Because I know you love your dream so much. You can't just audition for other companies and they'll treat you differently...

Anyway, you've been training under Big Hit for 3 years now and you're amazing. Even Bang PD admitted that you're amazing.

I also want to stay close to my little sister that I adore so much. I love you so much." He hugged her and she felt tears forming in her eyes.

She hugged him back as the other members watch the siblings be siblings.

"I want to go home and hug my little sister too." One member said, pouting but only got smacked by the elder one.

"Let them be... he does miss her so much from his schedules and we'll be leaving again tomorrow.

They'll be separated again." The elder said, staring at the two.

"I feel bad.. leaving her alone. She's basically like our little sister now. She even lives with us..

Well, more like same apartment building but she does live in an apartment with him."

▔▔▔▔
Kyung stands up from her chair, watching her brother fix the shoes he'll be bringing with him.

"When will your tour end?" She asked, tilting her head while helping him pack.

"July, maybe? If you want, I can buy you tickets to see me?" He smiles but she only chuckled and shook her head.

"I'll train hard so, when you come back and I already debuted, we can perform together." She said, making him laugh and ruffle her hair.

"I'll wait for you, little sister."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Big thank you to neologistics for the new book cover!!!