Chapter 4

Charlyn's P.O.V.

Ano kayang magandang suotin? Off-shoulder or Long sleeve?
I'm here right now on the Mall to shop. I'm not with my weird friends cause they are busy doing stupid stuffs in the house and so i'm here enjoying my leisure time.

I'm not really maarte but parang ganun na nga pero mabait ako hehehe I'm an avid fan of Cats cause they are so cute that I want to squish their fluffy Body covered with fur.

So ayun na nga, nandito ulit ako sa mall para magshopping ng mga susuotin ko.
But i'm really hungry na talaga kaya pumunta ako sa Nick's. Bentahan 'to ng mga masasarap ng Pizza, Fries, potato balls and Chocolate drinks. I prefer to eat Fries so I bought it and started to eat it greedily. I need to buy drinks so that i can avoid being choke from this Fries.

I just bought a Chocolate Shake. It really tastes good.

Booogsh! 
May nakabangga ako kaya natapon sakin 'yung napakasarap kong Chocolate shake! I will fcking sue who just bumped me!

Unti na lang ang natira sa shake ko dahil natapon ito sa dress ko!

Tiningnan ko ang taong nakabangga sa akin and only to find out that it is "He" a fxking boy. He looks gorgeous but what it can do to my wasted shake and my stained dress! Kung hindi lang sana niya ako nabangga malamang nagkandarapa na ako ngayon pero hindi eh! Dapat kong siyang awayin dahil sa ginawa niya ko! I will make him see that he mess up with a wrong person.

I walked towards him and pushed him with all my force. Wew, that was hard. I stare at his.. A fcking gray eyes! It's not the right time to fcking admire your enemy's eyes, Charlyn! For pete's sake!

Taking all my strength to speak.

"L-look at w-what you did to my dress and also to m-my shake" I stuttered. I'm loosing my damn sanity because of this darn Guy with his gray eyes. He is really gorgeous y'all. I can't deny that!
I love his Thick eyebrows and his thick eyelashes. Samahan pa ng gray eyes? How not to adore this-- Stop, you ain't admiring that one.

He just stood there and smirk at me. Nangiinis ba ang isang 'to?!

"W-what?! Aren't you going to answer me?!" I yelled at him. Oh my, I am making a scene here in mall and it's really bad for my reputation. Obviously.

"Why should I answer you miss?" He replied Calmly and to add up, his smirk is still plastered on his damn handsome yet stupid face. I really literally want to hit his face because of it's beauty, it doesn't really help me right now.

I take a deep breath and face him again. I am ready to speak again but before i speak, he suddenly held my elbow and started to drag me to only god knows where! 

I heard some Squeals coming from a lot of girls behind us. Shouting "Kyaaaah" "Si Blaze"
Hinahabol ba nila itong lalaking 'to? Blaze? What a wonderful name. Note the sarcasm.

I tried to remove his velvety, slender hands from my elbow but I just failed. He's really strong.

"Ano ba?! San mo ko dadalhin?!" I asked him but only get a Smirk. Arrgh!

"Let! Go! Of! Me!" I'm still trying to get off of his hands from me.

I stopped from removing my elbow when he looked at me.

"Cooperate with me right now then I'll give you a prize, darling" He winked at me. Eww, disgusting.

Huminto na rin siya kakahila sakin at wala na rin 'yung mga tumitiling mga babae.

He glance at me and smirk again -_-

"And for cooperation. Here's your reward, darling" He closes his eyes and pouted. His face started to go it's direction towards me.

Tinulak ko ang mukha niya gamit ang mga kamay ko kaya napadilat siya at napaatras.

"What the hell?!" Now it's my turn to raise my eyebrow at him.

"What is "What the hell?"" I asked still wanting to irrittate him.

"Do you know that every girl would throw themselves at me just to get my kisses and you would just push my fcking handsome face away?!" He Said with a hush voice. He don't want to get caught by his oh so called "fangirl" anytime any soon. Hahahaha 

"Who said i want your kisses? I can buy my own kisses, A chocolate one hahaha" sabi ko. Aalis na sana ako pero may naalala ako.

I slapped him.
He's shock right now, with his mouth agape. yeah that's the right reaction you jerk.

"That's for spilling my Shake on my dress. Thanks me later. Bye!" I said and go home with my stained Dress. Gwapo nga, napakahangin naman.

Vote.Comment. be a fan.