THREE

Im putting on my light makeup when I hear loud banging on my door. I jump out of my seat, and turn. The door doesn't open.

"Dad?" I hear no response, and I slowly walk towards the door.

I'm home alone.

I put my hand on the handle of the door, and the door swings open without me when turning it. I scream, and fall back as Elle's jaw drops.

She bursts into laughter holding on to her stomach, and I glare at her. My heart still racing.

"Kaylee are you good?" She says, laughing between every word.

"Shut the fuck up." I say, getting back up. She keeps laughing, and I glare at her.

"Awww. Don't be mad." She pouts, giving me puppy eyes.

A small smile escapes my lips, and she smiles.

"See, you can't stay mad at me." She walks past me, and sets the bag she was holding on the floor.

"Why are you even here?"

"Uh. Rude. I'm getting ready here."

"Well sorry you didn't call me before you came. You scared the shit outta me!" Elle laughs again, and I shake my head.

"I hate you." I laugh.

"Love you too, Kaylee."

-----

" You ready to go?" Elle grabs my keys from the counter, and throws them at me. I catch them, and nod.

"I guess." She truns to me, and glares at me.

"It's gonna be fun. Trust me. Remember! It's at Corey fucking scherers house!" She grabs me by the shoulders, and shakes me.

"I know it's at his house. It's just his party's always end up getting out of control."

"That's why they're fun!"

We walk out the door, and get into my Jeep.

--------

"Hey Elle!" Corey gives her a high five, and he turns to me.

"I see you brought a friend." He looks me up and down, and I roll my eyes.

"I'm Kaylee."

He nods, and moves for us to walk in.

"Your a little early so all I have over is my friends. Their out by the pool."

We nod, and walk to the backyard by the pool.

"Oh, his friend group really is here." I roll my eyes, and sit on a lounge chair.

The only people at the party so far were brennen, Sam, Colby, Aaron, and Jake. The only person I was really friends with out of everyone was Jake.

"Hey! Kaylee you showed up!" Jake's calls me over to the pool, and I walk over.

"You never come to party's. What happened?"

"Thank Elle. She forced me." I say, pointing at her.

"Well thank-"

"Thankyou Elle!" Colby cuts Jake off, and I roll me eyes. I really do roll my eyes to much.

"Well get in the pool."

"I'm good."

"Damn, I knew you weren't a party person but-"

"Shut up Jake, I'll get my bikini."