EIGHT

"Kaylee! You showed up!" Brennen passes me a drink, and i take a sip.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask, and take another sip.

"True. You know my parties are the best." He winks at me, and takes a sip of his drink.

Corey walks over, and raises an eyebrow at Brennen.

"Nah. You know mine are better." He turns to me, and points at me.

"You already know." He says to me, and I just smile and nod.

"I'mma go get another drink." I point to the kitchen, and Brennen nods.

I walk over, and grab a bottle of fireball from the counter.

"Damn Kaylee." Clara says as she pours herself a drink.

"Yolo." I say, and she cringes.

"Ew why did I say that?" We both laugh, and I see Colby walk in through the back door. He had swimming trunks on, and he was soaking wet.

He looks around the room, and he stops when we make eye contact. He sends me a nod, and I nod back.

"I'll be back." I say to Clara. She nods, and walk Colby's direction.

"You having fun so far?" Colby asks, and I shrug.

"Not bad." Colby nods, and turns to me, finally making eye contact.

"We shouldn't be seen together." He says, and I nod.

"See you in bed." Colby's winks at me, making me smile, and shake my head.

He's something else

COLBYS POV-

"See you in bed." I wink at her. She shakes her head, and laughs. I walk towards Sam who was still out by the pool sitting next to a few girls.

I was still soaking wet and it was fuckin freezing out here.

"Hey Sam." I sit across from him, And take a sip from my drink.

"Where have you been? With a girl upstairs?" He smirks at me, and raises his eyebrows up and down. I knew he was drunk.

The two girls sitting on each side of him both giggle, and Sam winks at one of them, making her blush, and giggle more. I get up, and walk back inside.

"Up for beer pong? I need one for player." Brennen puts his arm around me.

"Yeah I'm down." We walk over to the table, and Kaylee, and Clara are standing there. I smirk, and stand across from Kaylee.

"Me and Colby against these pretty ladies." Brennen grabs a ball, and Clara giggles. Kaylee only rolls her eyes making me chuckle.

"Aight ladies first." Kaylee says, and hands Brennen the ball. Brennen gives her look making Clara, and Kaylee laugh.

"Colby, you go." He hands me the ball, and I throw it. I make it in a cup, and Kaylee groans.

"We can get em back." Clara says and throws it. Clara misses it, and Kaylee jaw drops.

"Are you kidding me?!" Kaylee yells, and grabs the cup we made in.

"Drink." She hands Clara the cup, and Clara chugs it.

----

"If they miss this we win!" Clara says to Kaylee as they intensively watch us.
I throw the ball, and I miss making Clara and Kaylee yell in excitement.

"You lost!" Kaylee sings as she points at us. Throughout the night she has gotten fucked up. It was funny but almost concerning.

"Are you serious Colby!" Brennen puts his hands on my shoulders and I shrug.

"We just lost to Kaylee. Kaylee!" Brennen yells."she's going to give us shit about it for weeks."

"Yup!" Kaylee agrees, and I just laugh.

"If she even remembers it." I say, and Clara laughs.

"Hmm?" Kaylee asks, and takes a sip of her drink. Clara takes it out of her hand, and Kaylee gives her a confused look.

"Slow down Kaylee." Clara laughs as she drinks what's left in the cup.

"Colby let's dance." Kaylee says randomly.

"Are you sure we shou-"

"Come on!" Kaylee pulls me, and I give in and walk with her.

We start dancing to the music as kaylee and Clara sing together. Before I know it Kaylee is grinding on me. I think about what's going on wondering if u should let it happen. And I do.

"Let's go upstairs." Kaylee whispers in my ear. I follow her, and I see Sam looking at me through the glass doors. Me in my drunk state ignore it, and follow her.

Kaylee takes of her shirt and pants and I do the same. All she's left in his her lingerie and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I pull her in, and kiss her. She pushes me against the wall, and I kiss her passionately.

As we are making out i reach my arm around her and undo her bra making her giggle.

I lightly tug on her underwear, and she takes hers off, leaving her naked. I pull down my boxers, and I say into her ear.

"Jump." She listens to what I say, and without warning I thrust into her. I throw my head back in pleasure, and she quietly moans my name.

-----

Me and Kaylee walk downstairs, and luckily no one is looking no at us or sober enough to care that we are together.

"Split up." I whisper in her ear and she nods and walks off.

I turn my head, and I see Sam staring at me. He seems shocked. I walk up to him and say.

"What's up?"

"Don't 'whats up' me! You were with kay-" I cover his mouth, and he whispers.

"Kaylee?" He asks and I nod.

"So the rumor is true."

"Yes but don't tell anyone!"

"Of course but for real Colby? Her?" He asks and I glare at him.

"I'm not okay with this. I didn't approve!" He says, drunkily.

"I don't need your approval to fuck someone Sam."

"You know I hate her."

"You used to be friends though."

"Yeah. Keyword 'used'. That was in like seventh grade!" He yells, and I shush him.

"We aren't having this conversation right now. All you need to know is don't tell anyone!" I say and walk off.

-----

Authors note: hope you liked this chapter! Vote if ya want idk