THIRTY-SIX

"Let go of me!" I say, but instead she grabs both of my arms, and stands infront of me.

"Kaylee, just don't be a bitch for once, and listen to me. It's going to be okay, hold on." Her voice echoes in my ear, and I calm down a bit.

The guys look confused that kaceys talking to me like this but they ignore it since that's the least of their worries right now.

"C'mon Kaylee." Jake says. He picks me up, quickly carries me outside.

"What about Colby...?" I say quietly. My eyelids starting to feel heavy.

"He's taking care of things."

"Nick has a knife." I say, and he sighs.

"We..." I start dozing off, and I can't hear anything but yelling echoing in my ears.

JAKES POV-

"No! Kaylee, stay with me please..." I start shaking her while running her out to the ambulance that were running after us.

I feel like I'm going to faint..

They carry her into the ambulance and we're all about to get in but they stop us.

"Only one person." They say.

"Can I-"

"Go Jake. We don't have much time. We'll drive there." Brennen says and they run to their cars.

I get in, and we quickly drive towards the hospital.

"Kaylee please stay with me...It's going to be ok..." I shake her lightly, and repeatedly check her pulse. Luckily she has one.

I will not loose hope.

At this point I want nick dead, and I really hope Colby has taken care of him.

COLBYS POV-

I bang nicks head against the brick wall, and he falls to the floor. I'm about to continue punching him, but I stop when I realize he isn't moving.

"Oh shit..." I say when I realized he passed out.

I stand there, not knowing what to do. I look around, and people are staring at me.

"Go!" I yell at the crowd, and I run away as fast as I could. I get into my car, and drive away. I immediately call one of the guys, hoping that their with Kaylee.

"JAKE!" I yell into the phone.

"Dude, drive to the hospital in town. Kaylee isn't responding right now. I can't talk." He sounds like he's going to cry. My heart stops.

"Okay." I hang up, and drive quickly to the hospital.

I get out of my car, and run straight the front desk.

"Hey, I'm- im looking for Kaylee Gunderson. She- she was stabbed.." I say, and she types something in her computer.

"She cant be seen by anyone right now... she has a group of friends waiting for her in room 103 on the first floor...that's the room she'll hopefully have next." When I hear the word hopefully, it doesn't make anything better.

"Hopefully? Why the fuck would you say that?"

"I'm sorry sir-" Before she can finish her sentence I run to find the room. I open it, and all of the guys are there, including kacey.

"Kacey, What are you doing here?" I ask, and she just calmly says:

"I'm here to help." I'm surprised to hear this.

Jake is walking around in circles, with his hands over his head.

"What do I do? What do I do?" He repeats, not looking up at us once. I can see tears falling from his eyes.

He's been friends with Kaylee forever, and I cant imagine how this is hitting him right now.

"Can someone please explain to me how that dumbass fight started?" I ask, and they all look at me concerned.

"We'll tell you later.." Corey answers.

"No, I want to know now!"

"We will tell you later!" Brennen says, and looks at kacey.

I walk up to Sam, and pull on his arm. I walk him out of the room, and look him dead in the eyes.

"Tell me." I say, and he sighs.

"I don't want you to blame yourself cuz it's really not you fault."

"Just tell me!"

"We were about to walk to class, when nick decided to say hi to Kaylee. He saw Kaylees hickeys, and said something about that being the reason for us being gone..."

He heart stops.

"He called Kaylee a whore, and we got mad, and it all started a fight..."

"No.."

"Colby, it's not your fault."

"Yes it is! She wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for me!"

"No, it's nicks fault, not yours."

"He wouldn't have anything to say if it wasn't for me." I say, and Sam hugs me tightly.

"She's going to be okay..don't worry."

"Where is her fucking dad?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"They called him."

We're about to walk back into the room, when we see a doctor walking towards us.

"Your here for Kaylee correct?" She asks, and I nod.

I open the door, and tell the guys to come out. They all walk out, and the doctor begins to tell us the news.

"We think your friend is going to be okay." She smiles. "Luckily the stab wound wasn't too deep, and didn't hit anything important. The only thing to worry about is the amount of blood she's losing, but we don't think that's going to be a problem." She says. I'm starting to gain back hope, and I notice Jake starting to calm down immediately.

"Then why'd she pass out?" Jake asks.

"Because of the amount of blood she's lost, and we think partly being overwhelmed and scared.."

"Can we see her?" I ask.

"We think you'll be able to see her soon. We'll make sure to tell you when you can."

——
2 hours later..

KAYLEES POV-

I wake up, to see that I'm laying in a hospital bed. I look to the side of me to see kacey, sitting on her phone.

"Oh, your awake."

"Why are you still here?" I ask, and she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Why not."

"Don't you hate me?"

"It goes both ways." She says.

"Why do you hate me anyway?" She asks.

"You've been a bitch to me forever."

"No I think it's because of me dating Colby." She smirks, and I look at her confused.

"Colby?"

——
Authors note: oh shii

I hope you guys liked this chapter, I'll try and update soon!