THIRTY-FOUR

COLBYS POV-

I look over at Kaylee, and she's smiling wide at her phone.

She's been texting that Adym guy for an hour now.

She giggles at her phone, and I roll my eyes. I shake my head, and when I look up Corey's smiling at me. I jerk my head back, and give him a weirded out look.

"What?" I ask, and he shrugs. I raise my eyebrows, and he continues to smile at me.

"What!?"

"You know." He smirks, and looks at Kaylee.

"He's stealing her from you, and your mad about it." He says, only loud enough for me to hear.

"First of all, she wasn't mine in the first place, and she never will be. Second of all, how the fuck is he going to do that when he lives in California." I text him, and he shrugs at me again.

"You lovvvve her." Brennen cuts in. Luckily Kaylees music is blasting in her earbuds, and there's no way for her to hear us.

"Y'all are actual children." I say, and they both finally turn away from me.

——

KAYLEES POV-

ADYM: I have to go, but I'll text you later?

KAYLEE: yes you will ;)

——

I put my phone down, and look up for the first time this whole car ride. When I look up, Brennen, Corey, and Colby are looking right at me. I furrow my eyebrows.

"You finally put that phone down." Colby says, and I look at him.

"I thought you weren't talking to me." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"I was going to talk to you again, and now I remember why I stopped." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Roll your eyes one more fuckin time." Corey says, and the rest of the guys giggle, besides me and Colby.

"Can you and Colby just make up already? This is getting annoying." Sam says, and looks at us in the mirror.

"Colby is the one being annoying. Maybe if he stops being a dick, then I'll consider talking to him." I cross my arms over my chest while Colby glares at me.

"We wouldn't be in this stupid fight if it wasn't for you!" Colby comes back.

"Really!? Your the one that got mad at me for fuckin telling you not to boss me around! While I was drunk!" I say, and he shakes his head.

Sam pulls over, and we all look at him confused.

"Were not going anywhere till you guys make up." Sam says.

"We'll be sitting here for awhile." I say.

"I don't mind making up, but SHE just wants to continue to be a bitch."

"Remember what happened last time you decided to call me a bitch?" I ask.

"Yeah, and I don't think I'll be able to have kids anymore!" He says, and I try my best to not laugh.

"Good."

"I'm waitinggg." Sam says, and everyone rolls their eyes.

"Guys seriously." Jake groans.

"Just hug, and we can go." Sam says. I look at Colby and he looks at me.

"Kiss, and I'll believe it." Brennen jokes, and I glare at him.