TWENTY-SIX

Skip to friday~

I fill my Jeep up with a bunch of clothes, and snacks. We all agreed to go on a road trip in my car, so I'm picking them up this morning.

I go to Sam's house first since he lives closest to me. You pull into the driveway, and he comes out with big bags of stuff. He puts them in the back, and gets into the passengers seat. We drive straight to Jake's house, and Corey is there. They both walk out with one suitcase each, and they put them in the back, and get in.

"I think Colby, and Brennen are at Colbys house." Corey says, and I nod.

We get to Colby's house, and they both walk out with a bunch of stuff. They put the stuff in the back, and get in.

We arrive at school, and of course Colby walks a different way than us.

We walk in together, and just walk through the hallways. Elle sees us, and I smile, but she glares at me.

"What's up with you?" I ask, and the boys stop, and stand next to me.

"Seriously?" She says, pointing at the boys.

"What?"

"You really left all of us for them?"

"What are you talking about? You stopped talking to me."

"No, you left us, to go and fuck these guys. Now tell me, how many of them have you fucked?"

"Elle, what's wrong with you?"

"Fuckin slut."she says, and starts to walk away, but I grab her backpack, and pull her back.

"Say that again?"I say.

"Fuckin. Slut." She says. I let go of her backpack, and I try my best not to swing. She has been my best friend forever.

"See, I knew you wouldn't do anything."

"She might not, but I will." Brennen steps in.

"Brennen, stop."I say, as he glares at her.

"Elle, I'm not looking to fight right now, so if you would just walk away, that would be great." I try to say, as politely as I could.

"I'm not moving." She crosses her arms.

"Are you kidding me right now?" I ask.

"Guys, let's go." I say to the boys, and we walk off, while Brennen keeps an eye on her.

"Leave it alone." I say to brennen, and he takes his eyes off of her.

"Why didn't you do anything?" Jake asks.

"I wanted to." I said, and we continue to walk.

------

The bell rings, and me, and Brennen run out as fast as we could. As we run through the halls, we see Sam, and Jake running out way. We run to the car together, and wait till Colby gets in.

Colby gets in, and we drive away.

"Won't be seeing you for awhile!" Colby yells out the window while flipping the school off. The rest of us stick our middle fingers out the window, and drive out of the parking lot.

----

I've been driving for about an hour now, and we are all beginning to get sick of each other.

"Who wants to drive?" I ask, and no one talks.

"Seriously?" I say, and Sam sighs.

"I'll drive." He says.

"Thank you." I say, and pull over. We switch spots, and Sam gets back on the road.

"Let's play some music." Jake's says.

"I'll choose the song!"I yell, and take the aux cord.

I start the play Ransom by lil tecca.

They all sing along to it, and I dig in the back of the car for the snacks that I brought. I pull out some potato chips out, and Brennen yells.

"Yes!" He takes the bag.

"You brought snacks?!" Colby says, and digs his hand in the bag of chips.

"I got black, I got white, whatchu want?!" I sing to the music.

"Hop outside the ghost, and hop in a phantom!" Colby sings, and I giggle.

Sam pulls into a gas station, and he unbuckles.

"I'mma go get some stuff, I'll be right back." He says, and walk in.

15 minutes later he walks out with a few bags.

"I got some more snacks."

"There's no room for that Sam." I say.

"Umm.." he looks around.

"Kaylee get up." He says, and I get up. He puts the bags on my seat, and I look at him confused.

"I have to sit there ya know?"

"Sit on Colby's lap or something." He says, and closes the door. I roll my eyes, and look at Colby.

"It's nothing new." He winks at me, and I shake my head smiling.

"This is only cuz I have no where to sit." I say, and sit down.

"Righttt." He jokes, and I glare at him.

"Ya know what Colby?" I say, and he laughs.

"What?"

"I can let you walk home from here, this is my car." I joke, and everyone ooo's.

"Damn Kaylee, I see how it is."

"I'm joking." I say, and kiss him on the cheek.

"I wont believe that till I get a real kiss." He says, and I roll my eyes, and kiss him.

"Not good enough." He says.

"If y'all make out in this car, I swear to God." Corey says, and just to piss him off, I straddle Colby, and begin a make out. Colby, of course, goes along with it, and Sam, and Brennen are laughing, while Jake, and Corey are glaring at me.

I suck on his neck, and Colby laughs at Corey's reaction.

"I'm just playing with you." I pull away, and laugh.

"It's not funny." Jake says, and all of us, but Corey and Jake laugh.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." I say, still laughing.

Corey, and Jake hated to see me and Colby even just kiss. It's funny.

"Yell at Sam, he told her to sit on my lap." Colby says.

"I said sit on his lap, not makeout." Sam says, and Colby shrugs.

"Get used to it." Colby says, and he winks at me.

----

Authors note: hope you liked the chapter!! I don't think I say this enough but ily all! Thx for everything!