FOURTY-SIX

He looks at me shocked, and I can't help but smile.

"You sure that's not just drunk talk?" He asks, and I giggle.

"I'm sure."

"Where's the cameras?" He looks around, and I shove him playfully.

"Stop, be serious for once!" I laugh.

"I'm sorry, Its just hard to believe because I never thought-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"Shut up, and come with me." I hold the tequila in one hand, and his hand in my other. I pull him back inside, and towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Corey asks, as they watch us walk off.

"We'll be back." Colby smirks, and we drive off to his house.

He parks the car, and carries me inside, and up to his room. He sets me down, and we quickly strip. I push him on to the bed, and crawl on top of him. I leave dark hickeys down his abs, trailing up to his neck.

He puts a condom on, and rolls me over so that he's hovering over me now. Without any warning, he thrusts into me. I throw my head back, and a moan escapes my lips. I dig my nails into his back, and bite my lip to try and contain my moans.

He dips his head into my shoulder, and groans in my ear.

"Kaylee-" He whispers, sending shivers down my spine.

Haven't heard that in too long.

He goes harder, and I can't help but let another moan out. He doesn't fail to hit that spot every thrust. I grip onto the head board for support, and shut my eyes tightly.

His thrust become sloppier, and slower. I feel him twitch inside of me, and he pulls out. I grasp for breath.

"Let's not rush this." He says, and kisses down my stomach, and to my area. He flicks his tongue, and I moan.

"Fuck." I say, just over a whisper.

I feel his tongue enter me, and I arch my back, and take a fistful if his hair in my hand.

I release, and he comes back up to my lips.

"I love you." He says breathlessly.

——

I wake up in nothing but Colbys shirt, and underwear. Colby has his arm draped over me, and his face buried on my shoulder.

I hardly remember anything after we ya know last night. We got pretty drunk, and stayed in his room, and watched a lot of YouTube. We never went back to Coreys, which I feel bad for since the party was originally for me, but I'm sure he doesn't care.

I sit up, and slowly crawl out of bed to try not to wake him up.

I walk over to my clothes, and pick them up. I get dressed, and brush my hair with my hands the best I could. I turn around to leave, and Colbys wide awake.

"Why can't you just wake me up before you leave?"

"Because I don't want to be rude and wake you up." I say.

"Why do you need to leave anyway?"

"I should probably get back to Jakes house." I say.

"Why?" He pouts.

"Stop. His parents are going to be asking where I was."

"Why now?"

"I'll see you tomorrow. Maybe even later today." I peck his lips, and walk out the door. He walks me to my car, and says his goodbyes before I drive off.