TWENTY-THREE

He leaves me in the bathroom, and I'm left thinking about what Kacey could be holding against Colby. She said that she could call the police on him for it, but I don't see him doing anything that bad.

I press my ear up against the door, and try and listen in on their conversation.

"Colby, don't even try raising your voice at me. You know what I could do."

What did I miss?

"Kacey-" Hes cut off by Kacey shushing him.

"I need to be home, but I'll be back tomorrow."

"Great." He says sarcasticly, and I hear the door to his room open, and then close.

There's a long pause, and then Colby says "Okay, you can come out."

I walk out, and glare at Colby.

"What did I do?"

"Why couldn't I just leave. I could of left out the back door."

"I wanted you to stay."

"Not like we would be talking or anything."

"Are you serious? If I remember correctly, we did more than just talking."

"Yeah, and the rest of the time I had to listen to you two yelling at each other. What the fuck did you do Colby?"

"It's really nothing."

"Nothing? Something that you could, from what I heard, go to jail for, is nothing?"

"Kacey was just over reacting."

"If it's not so bad, then why can't you tell me?"

"Kacey, please just trust me."

"Actually, I believe you have something to tell me." He says.

"What?" I ask. He laughs, and I look at him confused.

"What's been going on between you and Sam?" He laughs again.

"Shut the fuck up."

"No seriously. Y'all were making out at the club."

"Thats cuz we were drunk. That's all."

"Rightttt." He says, clearly not believing me

"Seriously!"

"That's why I see you guys together in the hallways everyday. You used to have each other."

"Why do you care anyway?" I ask.

"I don't, it's just funny that y'all are a thing now."

"Now its your turn to trust me when I say we are just friends. You know, me and him used to be really close till you stole him from me."

"I guess imma steal you from Sam now." He says, and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"He doesn't have me."

"That just makes my job way easier." He puts his hand on my cheek, and I laugh.

"Thats so cheesy." I say before kissing him.

"Sorry to break it to you, but none of you are going to have me." I say, breaking the kiss.

"You sure about that?"

"100%. Remember. It's just a deal, with no feelings involved."

"I don't need to have feeling for me to fuck you."

"Thats the deal." I say, and push him on the bed, before crawling on top of him.

I begin to unzip his pants, while holding my lips onto his.