THIRTY

"Alright, its time to leave." Elton says randomly.

"Can I stay here?" Corey pleads, but Elton quickly responds with a "No." Elton really is pushy.

"I've never been so scared." Corey says, and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What about all those ouija board stories you told me about?" I ask.

"Dont bring up ouija boards, or Elton will bring one." Corey whispers. I giggle.

"Do we really have to do this?" Brennen asks.

"Quit being such a pussy." Colby says, and Brennen glares at him.

We get in the car, and I can tell Corey's regretting every moment of this.

——

We arrive at the ship, and when I see it, I immediately start to regret it also.

"Yeah, your scared now aren't you?" Jake says, and I shake my head.

We get out of the car, and start walking towards the ship. We walk in, and now, Elton seems like the only one excited.

We get to the front counter, and pay for our room. Elton takes out his camera, and begins to record.

"This place is sus." Sam says, and I nod in agreement.

"What are some of the scariest stories here?" Elton asks the lady at the desk.

"Elton stop, I'm not tryin to be more scared then I already am." Corey says, and Elton's smirks.

"Stop dont make that face." Jake says.

"That's your bad idea face." Colby says.

"No, it's my good idea face." Elton says. "Can we get the scariest room you have?" When he says this my eyes widen.

"I'm just gunna go home, see ya later." Corey says, and Brennen stops him before he can leave.

"Lets just get this over with guys." Colby says, as Elton pays for the room.

"We got it." Elton's cuts into our conversation, and holds up the room key.

We find the room, and when we walk in, I instantly feel sick.

"I just give up at this point." Corey says.

"This is going to be fun." Elton says.

"This is going to be fun." Colby mimics him, and I smile.

"Can me and Kaylee at least get our own room?" Colby says, and I push him.

"Colby, you need to chill." Sam says laughing. They boys are smiling and shaking their heads while Elton stands there confused.

Holy shit. I completely forgot that Elton has no idea about us, and that his camera was on.

"Ignore it." Brennen says to Elton.

"Yeah, you dont wanna know." Jake says.

"Shut the fuck up." Colby says smiling.