THIRTY-THREE

It's one in the morning now, and I'm really feeling like passing out. Not only because I'm tired but because of all of this alcohol.

Adym has introduced me to some youtubers, and I've even gotten to see some youtubers I've watched before. I don't watch a lot of YouTube.

It's been twenty minutes since I've seen any of the boys, and I'm starting to think they may have left.

"Uh, imma go get some drinks." I say, and he nods.

I 'walk' over to the island where the drinks were, and hold onto the table to keep my balance while I pour myself a drink.

I turn around, and I run into someone. I stumble backwards, and they grab my arm so I stay standing.

"Sorry.." I say, looking down. I'm about to walk away when the grab my arm again. Finally, I look up at them, and see that it's Elton.

"What now?"

"All the boys took your car to my place." He starts.

"What!?"

"Let's me finish." He says, and I calm down a bit. "Colby was a bit upset over something I don't know what, but he asked me to bring you back when you wanted to go home."

"Well, I dont want to go to your apartment yet."

"Kaylee. Quit being so stubborn, and come with me before you do something stupid."

"I'm not going."

"Yes you are."

"And what if I don't?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"This." He pick me up, and carries me bridal style. I kick, but it doesn't do anything.

"Kaylee cut it out."

"I want to stay!"

"Stop. Your acting like a fuckin child." He puts me down in front of his car, and he opens the door for me to get in. I stand still.

"Please Kaylee, just get in." I sigh, and get in the car.

He gets in on the other side, and we drive off. He turns up the music, and before I know it, Ive passed out.

COLBYS POV-

"I bet she slept with that guy." I say, and the guys groan.

"Quit talking about Kaylee." Sam says, and I roll my eyes.

"She probably did. Why do you care?" Brennen asks.

"I don't care. I'm just saying that she probably did." I cross my arms over my chest and roll my eyes.

"I swear to god, your turning into Kaylee." Jake says, and my jaw drops.

"No I'm not!"

"See." He lays back in the couch, and I roll my eyes.

We hear the door open, and I turn to see if Kaylee was here.

Sure enough, Elton was carrying Kaylee into the apartment. He brings her to his room, and sets her down on his bed, before coming back into the living room.

"She's drunk as hell." Elton says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised." Corey says.

"Yup. She's knocked out cold. I tried to wake her up, but she wouldn't get up." Elton says.

"You can try and talk to her. I bet she'll wake up then." Elton says to me. I look at him confused.

"She doesn't want to talk to me. Trust me."