THIRTY-TWO

We walk into the store, and I walk straight to forever 21.

"Can you shop somewhere else for once?" Colby asks, and I giggle.

"Nope." I pop the P.

COLBYS POV-

Weve been shopping for twenty minutes, and Kaylee has found nothing she likes.

"We're gunna go shopping, Colby you can stay with Kaylee." Sam winks at me, and all the guys walk out of the store. I furrow my eyebrow at them, but they just continue to walk.

"Where are they going?" Kaylee asks, and I shrug.

"Shopping I guess." I say, and Kaylee walks over to a v- cut crop top. The cut is tied together with string or something. I don't do fashion.

"How about this?" Kaylee asks, and takes it off of the hanger.

"Hot." I say, and send her yet another smirk. She puts it back, and I roll my eyes.

"Just pick something already. It's just a goddamn party." I say, and she puts her hands on her hips.

"Try being a girl for a day I dare you."

"Easy." I grin, and she glares at me.

"I'm joking." I chuckle, but she's still glaring at me.

"How about this. I choose your outfit for the night, and you choose mine." I say, and she thinks about it for a moment.

"Deal." Is all she says before running to the men's section. I shake my head, smiling, and walk off to find an outfit.

I spot a pair of black ripped jeans, and I put them in my bag. I look around a bit, and find a cropped band t-shirt, with a v-cut. It's also tied together. I put it in the bag, and see if I see anything else I'd like to see on her.

I glance over at Kaylee, and it looks like she's on FaceTime with someone. I make sure she can't see what's in the bag, and walk over to her.

I can hear what sounds like Jake on the phone.

"Would this look good on Colby?" She asks, and I raise an eyebrow at her. She hasn't noticed me yet.

"I can see him wearing that." Jake says, and I hear Sam say "same." I shake my head, and speak up.

"You cant get any help." She jumps, and glares at me yet again.

"Why not?"

"Because. Hang up." I say. She rolls her eyes, and ends the call while still making eye contact with me. I grin, and walk off to look at shoes.

A pair of thick black velvet high heels catch my eye, and I put them in the bag. I move on, and look at the jewelry. I pick out some hoop earrings, and I chain with a locket on it. I put them in the bag, and wait till Kaylee is done shopping.

——

I see her walk my way, and I smile. Her bag in full, and I take it. I give her her bag, and she walks into the dressing room.

After a couple minutes I hear her say.

"How'd you know my size for everything?"