SIXTY-THREE

I wake up with a huge hangover. I sit up, and I'm laying on Jakes couch. Sams on the other couch next to me, and Ethans on the floor.

"Get up Kaylee, you've gotta start packing." I hear Jake say from the kitchen. I groan and lay back on the couch.

"Fuck dude." I hold my finger to my temple, and close my eyes.

"Yeah, you didn't make the best decisions last night." He says. I glare at him, and stand up.

"I realize that." I say, and walk towards the stairs. As I'm walking I purposely kick Ethan to wake him up. He groans, and I laugh.

"Wake up hoe." I say when he looks at me confused.

"Why?" He sits up.

"Because." Is all I say before walking up the steps to get dressed in my room, and pack.

I begin to put everything in the boxes I had ready, and rip clothes off of hangers. I had everything here except my bed and empty dresser which was at my dads place.

I take things off of shelves, and throw them into boxes. I see something from the way back of the shelf. I stand on my tiptoes, and reach as far as I can. I grab it, and look at what was in my hands. I bite my lip, and look at the picture for a second before setting it on my bed.

It was a picture. A picture of me and Colby at a football game. I'm on his back smiling at the camera while he's looking up at me with a huge smile.

I grab something from another shelf only to see that it's another picture of me and Colby, but at a party. He has his arm around me while we're both holding red solo cups. I hold the picture tightly in my hand, and sink to the floor.

Fuck

I put my face in my hands and break down crying.

I'm not gunna lie...I loved him. A lot. I still do, but I've been just ignoring those feelings. I don't want to feel them, because I know that loving him is just slowly breaking me down. I need him, but I can't have him. I don't want him in my life. Not even as friends. It will just start all over again.

I close my eyes tightly, and take a deep breath.

"Hey?" I hear someone say. I look up, and quickly wipe the tears off my face.

"Yeah?"

"What up?" He asks. He sounds concerned.

"It's nothing. Some dumb shit." I say. He looks at my hand and sees the picture in my hand. He takes a good look at it and sighs.

Ethan sits next to me, and lift my chin up with his finger, forcing me to look at him.

"Tell me."

"It's just..." I take a deep breath.

"It's just Colby...I miss him. Like a lot...But I shouldn't. He cheated on me, and I still love him. Am I crazy?"

"Your not crazy, Kaylee. You didn't break up that long ago, so of course your not going to lose your feeling for him. Not just yet. It's normal." He says, and smiles.

"I just don't think people usually love the person that cheated on them. Especially with Kacey." I say, and he chuckles.

"You know what, let's finish up packing, and maybe I can take you out for ice cream. Sounds good?" He asks. I nod, and smile before standing up, and grabbing the other picture from the bed.

I've found like four of Colbys shirts while packing and I hated it.

I grab a box and write COLBY across the side. I throw all of his stuff in the box and close it. Surprisingly, I had a lot of his stuff.