SIX

" We can't tell anyone about us. Not even our friends." I say to Colby though the phone. I near him sigh on the other end, and I have a confused look on my face.

"What? Now you want to tell your friends don't you."

"No I don't." He defends. I know that he at least wants to tell Sam. They never hide anything from each other but Colby needs to hide this from Sam.

"Okay well..see you at school." I hang up, and pull out of my driveway, and drive to Elle's house.

-----

"Turn you assingments in the basket at my desk."

"Oh shit." I say under my breath, as I look for the assingment in my backpack.

"I have it dipshit." Sam says, as he passes by my desk with the papers in his hand. I sit back in my seat, and give him an annoyed look.

He comes back, and sits at his spot behind me. I turn around, and rest my head on my hands that were in his desk.

"You know what?" I say, and tilt my head.

"Hmm?" He says, looking down at his phone, clearly not giving a single fuck about what I was saying.

"Why are you suck a dick?" I give him a fake smile, and he looks up from his phone.

"You wonder why we don't get along." He goes back to his phone, and I turn back around.

As funny as it sounds. Me and Sam used to be pretty close in the seventh grade. That is until we drifted apart over the summer, and he became a fuckboi.

When I was at his house for the assignment it felt like old times. Except we never went to his house it was always mine. I never knew how big his house was, or how rich his family was. We weren't friends for long though so it made sense.

----

Kaylee: where are you? I'm waiting

Elle: sorry! I forgot I don't need a ride today.

Kaylee: srsly.

I walk out to my car, and unlock it. I'm about to get in when I see Colby walking out of the school. He smiles at me but doesn't make anything obvious since we are at school.

Colby: meet me at my house

I bite my lip knowing what that meant. I pull out of the parking spot, and drive off to his house.

------

I walk into his house, and push him into the couch. I crawl in top of him, and I start leaving wet kisses down his neck. He sits me up so that I'm straddled on his lap, and he starts sucking on my neck, leaving dark hickeys down it.

He picks me up, and brings me up to his bedroom. He sets me in the bed, and takes off his nirvana shirt. I bite my lip at the sight of his abs, and I take off my shirt. I pull my pants down leaving me in only my lingerie, and he pulls his off leaving him in boxers.

He unclips my bra, and takes it off of me, throwing it somewhere in the room. He starts sucking on the top my breasts, and leaves me more hickeys. I can't help but let out a moan.

He starts leaving kisses down my stomach, and down to my area. He pulls off my underwear, and spreads my legs apart.

He puts his face between my legs, and he flicks his tongue, making me arch my back, and moan.

"Fuck-" I throw my head back, and he keeps going. I become a moaning me.

He goes faster, and I grip a fist full of his hair to slowly stop him. He goes back up to my neck. He leaves more kisses, and he takes off his boxers. He gets on top of me, and before I know it, he slams into me.