THIRTY-FIVE

I walk into school with the guys, except Colby. As always.

We're all standing at my locker, and when we hear kaceys voice we all groan.

"I've been calling you, and texting you all week! Where the fuck have you been!?" She yells at Colby. I cant help but smile at how fuckin dumb he is to not text her at least once.

"I'm sorry! I went camping, and didn't have my phone." He lies. We never even stayed at that dumbass campground. Sam payed for nothing.

Colby turns to us and gives us a "help me." Look.

"What the fuck is on your neck!?" She yells.

"Who gave you those hickeys?" She yells, and he stays quiet.

"You might wanna cover those up." Jake says, and I pull the collar of my sweatshirt up.

"So you guys made up made up." Sam smirks, and I lightly push him.

"Let's go." I walk towards my next class, and the guys follow me.

"Hey Kaylee. Long time no see." I hear a voice, that I really dont wanna hear right now.

"Leave me alone nick."

"Oh so that's what all of you guys were doing this week. I was wondering why all of you happened to be gone." He points at my neck, and adds on the word. "Whore."

"What the fuck did you just say to her?" Brennen walks up to him, so close he's pushing him with his body. Brennen towers over him, and I pull on Brennens hand, telling him to stop, but Brennen pulls his hand away.

"Do you want another broken nose?" Jake steps in. I shake my head, and push through Jake, Brennen.

"Stay out of this Kaylee. We'll take care of it." Sam says, and him and Corey step in.

"Kaylee can never fight her own fights can she?" Nick says, and Brennen has had enough. He throws a hard punch directly to nicks nose, and I know it's broken again. It's bleeds almost immediately.

Jake steps in, and pushes nick against the lockers. He punches nick in the stomach, and nick groans. Sam pushes nick to the ground, and the guys kick him in his sides.

"I can take care of this." I push the guys out of the way, and they back up.

I grab his collar, and pull on it so he stands up. He looks at me in the eyes, and says.

"Fucking do something. I dare you."

"Im a dare devil." I smirk, and throw a punch as hard as I can directly to his mouth.

He unexpectedly wraps his arms around me, and pushes me against the lockers as hard as he could. I groan in pain, and punch him in his side.

The guys try to cut in after seeing him hurt me, but I yell "no!" The look at me concerned, and I shake my head.

I didn't realize till now, but there was a hug crowd around us. While I look around, nick takes the chance to punch me in the stomach. I bend over, and groan in pain.

COLBYS POV-

I see a crowd of people around what seem to be a fight. I hear people shouting, and yelling "fight!"

I begin to walk over, while kacey follows me.

"Go nick!" I hear someone yell.

"Kaylee! Kaylee!" I hear most of the people shouting. I feel my heart stop, and I start pushing through the crowd.

"What are you doing?" Kacey asks, and I turn to her.

"I'm watching the fight." I say.

"What's with you and Kaylee lately?" She asks.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your going to help her in the fight."

"No I'm not. I'm beating nicks ass for me not her." I say, and she tilts her head.

"Go." She says, and I look at her shocked.

"Wha-"

"Go fuckin help her before I change my mind." She points, and I run through the crowd.

KAYLEES POV-

I push him back into the lockers, and put my hands around his neck. He tries to gasp for air, but I don't let him.

"You know what happens when you mess with me." I say, and push harder on his neck.

"Please" He manages to say, breathlessly. he
Reaches in his back pocket, and suddenly I feel a very sharp pain in my stomach. The whole crowd begins to freak out, and I'm standing there confused, when all of a sudden, I feel my grip on nicks neck loosen.

"Don't-" He gets cut off by Colby wrapping his arms around him, and pushing him to the ground.

"Colby!" I yell.

Colbys sitting on his chest, and throwing multiple hard punches in nicks face.

I don't even realize it till now, but my stomach is hurting like a mother fucker.

I look at the crowd, and I see Kacey looking directly at me. I give her a disgusted look, and I lean against the wall, and slowly sit down.

Everything hurts. All the voices I hear are echoed except Colby yelling things at nick. I cant hear it clearly though.

I feel like I'm going crazy, and I feel dizzy.

"Come on Kaylee. Get up." I hear someone say. They help me up, and walk me away from the fight.

"No. I need to-" I don't finish my sentence, and they walk me away.

"Don't ever think about touching Kaylee! You fuckin got it?" I finally hear Colby say clearly.

"I can't hear you! Got it! If I even see you looking at her you fuckin dead!" Colby yells again.

I hear the guys asking me if I can hear them, and if I'm okay. I don't say anything. They all stand around me.

I look down, and my sweatshirt is no longer grey. It's completely red.

"Hey 911?!" I hear jakes voice.

I car hear sirens outside of the school, and I try and focus on the person I'm looking at. I finally realize who it is, and I look at them shocked. I try and pull away, but their grip tightens.

——

Authors note: HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

OKAY- this is kinda intense-