ELEVEN

"Move." I push colby out of the way, making him stumble back into the lockers.

"What the fuck Kaylee?" He says as he watches me walk away.

"Kaylee?"

"What?" I turn around, and he's looking at me with a puzzled look on his face.

"What was th-" he's cut off by the kids around us yelling.

"The principle is coming!" Colby grabs my hand, and starts running.

"Let go!" I yell as we run through the halls.

"You wanna get suspended?" He asks.

I shake my head, and we run through the front doors of the school.

"We don't need to leave. Let's just go to class. I hardly even did anything!" I yell, but he continues to pull me.

"Get in. I'm driving."

"This is my car." I say, but he ignores me.

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this? I kicked a guy in the balls as self defense. If anything he will get in trouble."

"Colby?!" I hear a familiar voice yell. I look out the window, and see his girl friend Kacey.

"Shit." Colby says, and he hits the steering wheel with his hand.

"Just drive." I say, but he shakes his head.

"She'll know somethings up." He says, and Kacey starts running.

Colby gets out, and Kacey Imediately starts yelling. I roll down the window so I could hear better.

"So the rumors are true!" She pushes him, but Colby doesnt budge.

"No they aren't! Why can't you just trust me?" Colby yells.

"It's hard to trust you Colby. I have no reason to trust you!"

"And I do? You cheat on me all the time!" He yells, making her step back a bit.

"I can't believe you would think that." She says, and I burst out in laughter, making me cough. She hears me, and turns her head.

"Sorry *cough* I was just choking on your bullshit." I say making Colby let out a small laugh.

"Everyone knows you cheat on me Kacey. I've just kept giving you second chances, but now.. I don't think I can give you another." Colby starts walking towards my car, and he jumps in.

"Colby! Don't walk away from me!" She starts banging on the window, and Colby has an annoyed look on his face.

He backs out of his spot as he flips her off. I laugh, and we drive out of the parking lot.

The rest of the ride was pretty silent. I didn't even know where we were going I just let Colby go where he wanted. I recognized where we were but I didn't know why.

We pull into a street that was familiar, and colby pulls into a driveway. I realize who's house it is, and I shake my head.

"I'm not going in." I say, and Colby sighs.

"Why do you hate Sam so much?"

"I think the better question is why does he hate me so much."

"Only one way to find out." He gets out, and walks to my door. He opens it, and I raise my eyebrows.

"And what's that?" I ask. Without saying anything he picks me up, and carries me to the door. I kick, and hit his back but it's no use.

He knocks on the door, and Sam almost immediately opens it.