FIFTY-THREE

I wake up in my car alone, and I look around confused. I'm in Jakes driveway, and he didn't even wake me up.

What the fuck

I'm about to grab my bags from the back but it seems like Jake already brought them in. I close the door behind me, and tiredly walk into the house. I can hear talking from upstairs, and I walk up.

I open Jakes door, and all the guys are in there.

Including Colby...

"Hey, why didn't you wake me up?" I ask Jake, and all the guys are just staring at me. I give them a "What are you looking at" look, and wait for Jake to answer.

"Just letting you rest." He says.

"Okay?..." I'm about to walk out, and Sam stops me.

"Come in." He says. I stop, and turn around.

"When did you guys get here anyway?" I ask, and sit in Jakes bed next to Corey.

"Like 30 mins ago." Sam says, and I nod.

Their all still staring at me and it's kinda getting on my nerves.

"What?" I ask, and they shrug. Brennen stops making eye contact me.

"Why are they staring at me Brennen?" I ask.

"We know about you and Colby." He blurts out. All of the guys give him a shocked look, and Brennen covers his mouth.

"I'm sorry! I had to." Brennen says.

"What about us?" I ask.

"Oh shut up, we know your dating." Corey says.

"No were not." I say.

"What?" Jake asks.

"Did you tell them everything?" I ask Colby, and he shrugs. I roll my eyes.

"We're on a break." I stand up, and start to walk out. I walk in my room, and close the door, but the door stops. Colby steps in, and closes the door behind him.

"Can we not?" Colby says.

"Not what?" I ask.

"Fight. Be on a break. I hate it." He says, and sits next to me.

"Colby-"

"I know I made a mistake, but I don't get why it's effecting our relationship." He says.

"It's because you didn't tell me Colby. I don't know what else you could be hiding." I say.

"I'm not Kaylee. I don't hide stuff from you. It's just with that...i didn't want this to happen."

"I just need to gain trust. That all-"

"How are you going to do that f you won't talk to me?"

"I'm sorry Colby. Just let me think."

"You've had enough thinking time."

"Wha-" I look him in the eyes, and he's looking at me hopelessly.

"Don't." I say.

"I miss you Kaylee." He scoots closer.

"Get over-" He cuts me off, and smashes his lips against mine, and pushes me down on the bed.

"Stop cutting me off like that." I say, and he smiles.

He leans in again, and this time I kiss back. Our lips move in sync.

I had no idea how much I've missed this.