SIXTY-TWO

Me and Sam pull into Jakes driveway, and Sam sighs.

"We left just to get in trouble." He says and I laugh.

"How'd we get in trouble if we didn't get caught?"

I close the Jeep door, and turn around only to run into Ethan.

"Oh, sorry." I'm about to keep walking but he takes my hand and walks me away from Sam. Sam walks into the house, and we stand behind the car.

"What?" I ask.

"Bro, What the fuck is wrong with Colby?"

"Don't know, don't care." I'm about to walk away but he doesn't let me.

"Kaylee, hes fucked. He's fighting everyone. Like, he needs to go home." He says with a small laugh and I roll my eyes.

"Then bring him home. Do you not realize that he cheated on me? I don't want anything to do with him."

"Sorry, but out of everyone, I think you know him best." He says.

"I thought I knew him. All he did was lie to me Ethan." I walk off into the house and Ethan walks behind me.

I hear glass shatter, and Colby yelling.

"Oh what now?" Ethan says under his breath and walks infront if me.

"Oh fuck." Colby says. I walk up to him, only to see he has blood on his lips and nose. A bottle is shattered on the floor and someone is laying infront if him.

"The fuck did you do?" I ask Colby, and hold my hand out to help the guy up.

"We were just having some fun. Why do you care?" Colby asks.

"I dont." I let go of the guys hand, and he falls back on the floor.

"Just leave." I say to Colby with a straight face.

"Nah I think I'm good here." He grins.

"Seriously Colby. Your just causing problems." I grab the shattered bottle out of his hand.

"Didn't your dad tell you to stay away from me? Didn't he say I was just gunna hurt you again?" He asks then laughs.

"You-"

"Go find someone to hookup with and quit wasting my time." He grabs another bottle and puts it up to his lips while walking away.

"I'd recommend you don't hook up with anyone tonight. You might start a deal, have her fall in love with you...date her, then cheat on her and kinda just ruin her reputation." I say, clearly talking about us. He stops walking, but doesn't look back at me.

"And I recommend you stop believing what everyone says to you." He says, and continues walking.

"Like believing that you actually loved me? That you actually changed?"

"I did." He says and finally looks at me.

Did

He walks away, and I do the same. I bump into Sam, and he stumbles back a bit. I keep shoving through people, and make my way to the drinks. I start chugging a whole bottle of vodka out of anger and drop it on the ground. It shatters, and I grab another bottle.

"Kaylee what the fuck." Ethan takes the bottle out of my hand.

"What?"

"Gotta save some for me." He starts chugging it and I smile. He hands it to me and I drink the rest of it.

"Your drunk already aren't you?" He asks when he sees me grabbing onto the table to keep my balance.

"Maybe." I slur, and laugh.

"Me too." He nods, and takes my hand.

"What are you doing?" I ask, while he pulls he through the crowd.

"Where dancing...duh." He starts moving to the music while I giggle.

I start dancing with him, and sexually running my hands through my hair and down my body jokingly. He chuckles, and I laugh.

I look over and see Colby looking at me angrily. To purposely annoy him, and put my hand on Ethans chest, and slowly run it down to his abs. Ethan seems a bit shocked but he goes along with it. He puts his hands on my hips, while we look into each others eyes. I can't help but continue to giggle. I look over and see that Colbys still watching. He shakes his head at us, and walks off.

The song "What's luv" comes on and my eyes widen.

"Put the fucking mic on!" He yells to the music. I put my head on his chest and I laugh. I can't help it. At this point I'm just holding onto him to keep my balance.

"What's looove?" I sing to the music while we uncontrollably smile.

I'm just realizing how good of a friend he is, and he's just adding onto the list of people I don't want to leave in five days.

Five days...damn.

I push that thought out of my mind and continue to have a good time

——

Authors note: here's another pointless chapter- :/