SEVEN

Last night with Colby was amazing. Even if it meant getting yelled at by my dad. My dad nearly kicked me out. Yup. Over not coming home. But that's my dad for you..I've gotten used to it.

I turn the lock on my locker till it unlocks. I pull it off, and open my locker.

"Hey." I jump, and turn to see Elle standing right next to me.

"I hate you." I grab my books, and close my locker.

"Thanks for finally getting ungrounded. I don't have to drive your ass home anymore." I say, and hold my books but to my chest.

"Damn Kaylee. Love you too."

"Shut up, you know I love you." I laugh, and she turns.

"Bye!" She walks into her class, and I wave, and continue to walk. I walk into my math class which Brennen was in, and I sit at my spot in the back.

"Kaylee." Brennen says, and I look up from my phone.

"What?" What the fuck? Brennen never talks to me during this class. He gets up, and walks to my spot.

"So about you and colb-"

"Go." I point to his spot, and he just sits down next to me.

"No for real. Your all of a sudden talking to him, and going to his, and Sam's house. You went to Corey's party too."

" Sam's house was for a project, Corey's house was for a party, and I never go to Colbys house."

"Mhm. Yeah right. Keep telling yourself that gundy" He gets up, and walks to his desk.

"Never call me gundy again." I spit, and he laughs.

"Whatever you say gundy."

In case you forgot my last names Gunderson. Yeah some people would call me Gunderson but not fucking gundy. Ew.

----

Finally the bell rings, and it's time to go to English class with Sam.

Fuckin great.

I pick up my back back, and swing it over my shoulder, and when I look up Brennen is standing right in front of me. I jump, and he laughs at me.

"What do you want?" I ask. I put my weight on my left leg, and cross my arms.

"Are you going to my party this weekend?"

"You were literally talking about me going to your friends houses, and now you want me to go to yours?"

"Well, yeah I guess." He scratches the back of his neck, and I smile.

"Hmm...maybe." I walk past him, and I leave him standing there.

"Think about it gundy!" He yells, and I flip him off while I walk out the door.

I pass by Colby, and he has his arm around his girlfriend. Corey says something, And Colby laughs. His laugh. I love his laugh. It was hard not to smile when I heard it.

He looks over at me, and we make eye contact but I quickly look away. I don't want anyone to even think we are talking. It's too risky. Kacey arleady hates me enough she doesn't need more reason too.

----

"Just come with me! If not fuckin going alone."

"I don't do party's, or Brennen." Clara closes the door to my car, and buckles up.

"Well who am I supposed to go with?" I buckle up, and put my keys in the ignition.

"Ask Elle. She will go to any party."