SIXTY-ONE

I throw him onto the bed, and crawl on top of him. I begin to leave kisses down his abs leading to his boxers. I pull them down for him before he decides to roll me over and get on top. He thrust into me.

I dig my nails into his back, and shut my eyes tightly to contain my moans.

——

I throw him his shirt, and put on my own.

"Your just gunna leave?" He asks when I open the door.

"You expected me to stay?"

"Yeah. We just had sex."

"It just just a quick fuck Alex." I shut the door, and walk out. I walk over to my car and drive off.

I've been told I've been a little bit of a whore lately. It doesn't really faze me though. I'm single now.

School ends next week, which was coming very soon. I was excited to leave and kinda excited to leave this state.

I pull into Jakes driveway, and walk inside.

I don't really know where I live anymore. I'm at Jakes sometimes and with my dad sometimes. I just go back and forth at this point.

I knock on Jakes door, and open it.

"Hey, I was wondering if-" I stop talking when I see Colby.

"Where'd you go?" Jake asks.

"Probably fucking someone." Colby mumbles.

"Wanna say that louder?" I ask.

"Your a hoe Kaylee. You fuck a different guy every night."

"Fuck you colby." I slam the door shut and walk into my room.

"What the fuck Colby?" I hear Jake say.

I lay on my bed, and scroll through Instagram. I do my steaks, and look through peoples stories.

I see Colbys story and look at it.

It says "Hoes mad" with a black screen.

I throw my phone and cross my arms.

"Hey?" I hear Jake say. I turn around and look at him.

"What?"

"Uh...what's up?"

"What do you want Jake?" I ask.

"They guys are coming over...and a few other people." He says.

"Alright." I say, and pick up my phone.

"Alright." He closes the door, and walks back to his room. I can hear people knocking on the front door and being let in, but I don't leave my room.

Hours later I hear my door open. I can hear the music clearly from downstairs and people talking.

"You coming downstairs?" Sam asks.

"Nah."

"Why not?" He closes the door, and walks in. He sits in the bed next to me and I sigh.

"I'm not going to be in the same room as Colby. Plus my reputation is ruined. I don't wanna see anyone from school."

"Wanna leave?" He asks.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Let's get outta here." He says. I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Then let's go." I open the door and we walk out. The place is trashed and full of drunk people.