TWENTY-TWO

I hear a knock on the front door, and Colby gets up. He looks through the window, and I see his eyes widen.

"It's Kacey." He says, and walks towards the door. Kacey continues to bang on it, and Colby yells.

"Chill! I'm coming!"

"Corey, hide Kaylee till Kacey leaves."

"Got it." He says, and grabs my hand. We run up the steps, and into Colby's bed room. Corey looks around, and pulls me into Colby's bathroom. He pushes me into the shower, and closes it.

"Why is it such a big deal? So what if I'm here?"

"Kaylee, like Colby said. Trust him." He says, and closes the door behind him.

I hear him run down the steps, followed Kacey saying. "Hey Corey!"

I roll my eyes when I hear her voice.

"Who's car is in the driveway?" She asks. My stomach drops.

"Sam left his new car here." I roll my eyes at Colby's horrible lying.

Most of the conversation is muffled, and I could hardly any of it.

The front door opens and closes, and I hear people walking up the steps towards Colby's room. The door to Colby's room opens, and I try my hardest to be quite.

"Why'd you have to kick Corey out?" Colby asks.

"So we could do this." She says, and cringe when I realize what she's talking about.

"Kacey."

"Whats wrong baby?"

"Not now."

"What are you talking about? You do what I say-"

"Kacey! Are you being for real right now? You sound fuckin crazy!"

"How am I crazy?" When I hear her say this I scoff.

"How are you crazy?! Your forcing me to be your boyfriend! How is that not crazy?"

"What you did is crazy. Your lucky I didn't go straight to the police."

What the fuck?

"I have shit against you to so don't you dare-"

"That's not even near as bad as what you did, Colby!"

"You helped me do it!"

"Yeah, I helped out, but I didn't fuckin....." She whispers the last part, and I can't make out what she said.

"Quiet!"

"Oh, no one's gonna hear me. Want me to yell it?"

"Kacey, please."

"That's what I thought." She says, and I hear footsteps walking out the door.

"Kacey."

"What?"

"Just stay." He says.

What the fuck, why would he want her to stay?

"Why do I need to act like your boyfriend? I could do anything else."

"I don't want anything else." She says, and Colby sighs.

"I'll be right back." He says, and opens the bathroom door. He doesn't know I'm in here yet.

I open the shower curtain, and he jumps back.

"You scared the shit outta me." He whispers. He holds a finger up, and opens the door.

"I'mma take a shower Kacey. Wait for me on my bed." I see him wink, and I shake my head.

He turns the shower on, so we could whisper without her hearing.

"This is a horrible hiding spot." He says, and I smile.

"Corey picked it, not me."

"Fuckin Corey." He silently laughs.

He begins to pull down his pants, and I look at him confused.

"No warning?" I say, and he pulls down his boxers. I quickly look away.

"You've seen it plenty of times."

"So? Doesn't mean I wanna see it again."

"Yeah you do." He says, and takes off his shirt. He picks up his phone from the counter, and he plays music, on full volume.

"Really?"

"You don't want her to hear us do you?"

"No, but it doesn't need to be that loud."

"Quit complaining." He says.

"I've missed talking to you."

"You said that earlier." I say.

"You know what else I've missed?"

"What?"

"This." He grabs my face, and kisses me. I pull back, and he smirks.

"I know you have too." He says, and I raise an eyebrow.

I kiss him back, and he takes my shirt off. I pull away again, and he looks at me confused.

"Why can't you take things slow for once?"

"Seriously? You know how long its been since me and you-" I cut him off by kissing him. I do that too much.

I take off my bra, while he begins to pull down my pants. He takes my underwear off, and pushes me in the shower, while his lips are on mine.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask.

"Of course it's not, but I'll do anything to be with you right now."

It was weird, hearing that come from Colby's mouth, but I wasn't shaken up about it.

He pushes me against the wall, and he kisses down my jawline, til he gets to my ear.

"Jump." He says, in a quiet, husky voice.

"Are you sure-"

"Jump." He says, a bit louder, and I jump. He dips his head into my shoulder, before thrusting into me. I bite my lip to contain my moans, and he sucks on my neck to contain his. He was going slow, maybe so we wouldn't be so loud, but I say "faster." Anyway.

Without hesitation, he goes faster. I throw my head back, and bite my lip harder. He puts his lips onto mine, and he lightly bites my lip.

"Fuck." I say under my breath.

I dig my nails into his back, and he digs his into my thighs. He starts to slow down, and he pulls out.

I look at him confused, and he smiles.

"Don't want Kacey finding out do we?" I shake my head.

"If you want more, you've gotta wait for it."

I glare at him, and he turns off the water. He shushes me, and steps out. I step out, and he puts a towel around his waist.

I dry myself off with a towel, and put my clothes back on.

He turns the music off, and kisses me before winking at me, and leaving the bathroom.

-----

Authors note: who missed the Colby smut? SKSK