FOURTEEN

"Your friends can come too." He says, and Colby and Jake walk out.

It was pitch black, and I couldn't even see the face of the guy. You'd think he'd turn the lights on.

"You guys are going to be sitting in my office till the cops show up." He says.

"I'm so sorry. Please can we just work this out? I'll do anything please, I just don't want to get arrested." I beg.

"I'm sorry. It's my job. It doesn't work that way."

"Your dumbasses wouldn't shut up." I say through my teeth.

I hear footsteps behind us, and it definitely wasn't the worker or Jake and colby. I squint my eyes to try and see who it was but I couldn't see. Is it it Sam, Corey and Brennen? Why would they follow behind us?

"Before we go." The worker stops, and pulls out his phone. He shines the light on his face, and my jaw drops.

"Fuck you!" I yell, and push him over. The boys walk toward us, and they all start to laugh.

"How did you not recognize my voice?" Aaron laughs.

"We never hang out." I say. I glare at him, and he playfully shoves me. Gently though.

"Come on Kaylee. Don't get so butthurt." He laughs, and the boys continue to laugh. Jake falls to the floor from laughing, and I kick him.

"It's not even funny." I say.

"Please don't arrest us! I promise I wont do it again!" Jake mocks me.

"Shut up!" I yell, and kick him again.

"When did you even get here?" I ask aaron.

"The boys said they had a prank to pull and asked me to help. So I did."

"You guys really wasted ur time doing all that." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Wasted? Your reaction was hilarious! You should have seen your face!" Sam yells.

"How the fuck did you see my face in the pitch dark?" I ask.

"I didn't but I bet it was just great." He laughs, and I roll my eyes.

"Y'all are fuckin dumb." I say, and wake away.

"You can't leave now! The alarms will go off." Corey yells. I roll my eyes, and turn back.

"I'm going to sleep." I say, and walk back to the toilet paper.

"C'mon Kaylee! Don't be like that." Said Brennen.

"Dont prank me." I say

"That's Kaylee for you. The girl that sucks the fun outta everything." I hear Sam say as I walk away. I turn towards him, and raise an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Your a dick. Always have been. Always will be. I can't believe I even tried to be friends with you. I'm leaving." I spit, and continue to walk.

"Kaylee hold up!" Jake runs up to me, and grabs my hand.

"What." I groan.

"You don't have to leave over that. You can't even leave."

"Watch me." I continue to walk, and he picks me up.

"Jake! Put me down!"

"No. Only if u agree to stay."

"What's with you guys, and picking me up latley?" I yell, and he chuckles.

"Maybe cuz that's the only way to stop you."