SIXTY-EIGHT

I wake up in a room I don't recognize and I quickly sit up. I take the blanket off of me and look around. It looks like a boys room.

Fuck

I'm wearing a guys shirt and no pants, but I'm alone. I walk out of the room and realize it's the neighbors apartment.

"Uh hey." I say when I see Elijah.

"Hey...nice shirt." He grins and I glare at him.

"Is it Carter's?" I ask, and he nods.

"You didn't know that?" He chuckles.

"I don't remember anything from last night." I say.

"Makes sense." He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Wheres makiah and carter." I ask.

"Makiahs sleeping in his bed and Carters sleeping on the couch cause you took his bed from him."

"Wait, so we didn't-"

"No we didn't." I hear carter say and my eyes widen.

"I'm not surprised you don't remember." He adds.

"Why are you guys saying that?" I ask.

"Your saying you have no idea?" Elijah asks with his eyebrows raised.

"What the hell did I do?" I ask, and sit down at the island.

"Carter, you tell her."

"Well, Destiny got you drunk as fuck, after I told her not to, and you did some stupid stuff, that's all."

"What I do?" I ask, kinda scared to hear. He laughs before talking again.

"You got on top of a table-"

"Oh no." I cut him off.

"Just wait." He says and they both start laughing.

"You were yelling some stupid stuff, and said something about skinny dipping in the pool, and then you took off your dress."

"Nice rack by the way." Makiah says walking in, and Carter pushes him lightly.

"Then I tried to stop you, but you started yelling at me and fell off the table. That's what that scratch on your forehead is." He points at it, and I put my finger up to it.

"What the hell is my problem." I say embarrassed, while I sink into my chair.

"It's fine, you made the party fun." Elijah says, and I shake my head.

"I can't go to a party without doing something stupid. But why didn't you take me home? And why am I wearing your shirt?" I ask.

"Well, I didn't want your dad to kill you, and when you got here you puked all over your dress." He says, and I cover my face with my hands embarrassed.

"Well, thankyou."

"Yeah, dont you remember having destiny text your dad that your sleeping over with her?"

"No, why would I remember that? Where are my clothes?"

"Dryer." He point to it, and I nod before walking over to grab my dress.

I hear my phone ringing, and I pick it up from the counter where I guess I left it last. I pick it up, and see that Jake is FaceTiming me.

"Imma take this." I say and they nod. I answer it and Jake is laughing.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you hungover cause you look like it."

"Shut the fuck up Jake." I glare at him.

"You've been there for a couple days and you've already found a party to go to."

"Didn't you expect it?" I ask and laugh.

"Yeah." He nods. Elijah turns the tv up really high and I turn around annoyed.

"Can you turn that down?" I ask.

"Sorry, can't hear you!" He yells and turns it up more.

"I hope you get a noise complaint!" I yell, and Carter laughs it off.

"Sorry, hes not the best roommate." Makiah says.

"Who's house are you at?" Jake asks.

"Just my neighbors."

"Makiahs place!" Makiah yells.

"No I think its Elijahs place." Elijah yells.

"Really? Carters place sounds a bit right." Carter says, and smirks at me.

"Why am I still here?" I say quietly, and walk to carters room. I close the door behind me, and set the phone up.

"So, you've already made a few friends. I'm proud of you...they are friends right?"

"Yes, I've only known them for a day-"

"Well you only need to know a guy for a few minutes before you fuck them."

"Imma hang up the phone Jake."

"Ok ok I'm just playing." He says and we both laugh.

"When are you coming to visit me?" He asks.

"Hopefully soon. I already know everyones gunna hate me here...I've already ruined my reputation."

"And how'd you do that?"

"Long story, its just me being stupid at parties, as always." I say, and he shakes his head.

"Of course. You've been there for TWO days Kaylee. I shouldn't be shocked that you've already partied."

"Shut up Jake." I say and stand out of the frame to get dressed.

"Sorry, I'm just speaking facts." He says and I hear a knock of the door.

"Hold on a sec." I say, and turn back to the phone. I zip up the dress from behind and pick
up the phone.

"Alright, Imma call you back later, I have to get home and explain to my dad why I'm wearing this dress."

"Alright, see ya."

"Bye." I say, and walk out of the room.

"Ok, Imma go home." I say to carter who was standing outside the room.

"Alright, see you at school on Monday?" He asks.

"Sure." I say, and walk off.

"Bye." I say to Makiah, and Elijah then I walk out the door.

Living here isnt the worst so far, but it's definitely not like home back in Kansas. Hopefully soon I'll move out and live there with Jake again. Maybe Ethan.

I walk in the door and my dad isn't there. I sigh in relief and go into my pretty much empty room.

——

Authors note:
PLEASE READ ⚠️ THERES A SEQUEL
hey guys, I've decided to end this book here since I have no idea how to end it. It's been great writing this book, and reading your comments always made me laugh. Seeing that you guys actually enjoyed what I write always made my day. Sadly I didn't even plan out this book and just went with the flow and now idk what to write next💀 please put on post notifications on this book cuz if I ever update its important. I MIGHT make a sequel to this someday so make sure to check on my account😂 oh and this might be good news to a couple of you but I'm starting a new book. It's an Ethan Dolan fanfic that I have planned out and I'm superrr excited to write. Thankyou again for everything guys I love y'all, and I'll hopefully see your names in my comments in my next book :)
Byyye

⚠️scroll to the next part⚠️

1/21/2020