SIXTY

I walk into school with my hood up and ignore everyone around me.

I haven't talked to any of the guys besides Jake and Sam for two days now.

"Kaylee!" I look over and see Colby. I speed walk away and act like I never heard him.

"Kaylee!" This time I hear Sam yell. I stop for him and wait for him to catch up.

Sam and Jake actually don't pick sides. Unlike the other guys apparently.

"Yeah?"

"I just wanted to walk with you. Oh and I have news."

"What?"

"There's a big party tonight at the beach. Everyone's going to be there." He says.

"Including Colby?"

"I doubt it." He answers and I nod.

"I'll be there."

——

I speed into the parking lot, and when I hit the breaks the tires squeal.

"Fuck Kaylee! Your trying to kill us!?" Jake yells.

"I mean I wouldn't mind at this point." I say, jumping out of the car and slamming the door behind me.

"Oh shut up." Sam says, and shuts his door.

We walk out to where everyone was dancing. The music got louder as we got closer and soon we could see how crowded it was.

"Yooo, Kaylee. Didn't expect to see you here." Joey says when I walk up to him.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask, and pour a drink.

Joeys an old friend. Nothing happened between us, he just graduated and we split apart. We used to have a thing but that's forgotten about. By me at least.

I down a few drinks so I could get fucked up quick. I wanted to be numb again.

I dance with Joey and see that Sam and Jake are walking over.

"Joey? Haven't seen you in years man." Him and Jake dab each other up and I smile.

"How are you fucked already?" Sam asks when he sees me hardly keeping my balance. I just shrug and keep dancing to the music.

"Go skinny dipping you won't." Joey says.

"What?" I ask.

"Do it no balls."

"Well, I'm kinda a girl so like-"

"Do it pussy." He corrects himself and I laugh.

"Bet." I say, and walk towards the cliff where people have been cliff jumping.

"Wait are you serious?" He asks with a chuckle.

"Yeah-" I stop talking when I see Colby talking to Sam over by the people dancing. Colby looks over at me, and I look away from him. While he's looking I take my shirt off, and begin to strip. I can see the anger in his eyes, which made me grin.

"Maybe I got more balls than you?" I throw my shirt at Joey and jump off the cliff. I scream before hitting the water and going under.

I swim to the top and laugh when I see everyone looking at me shocked from at the top. Suddenly other people begin to jump. I quickly swim out of the way. A few people I don't know jump and soon i see Joey. He comes above the water, and I look him up and down while laughing before swimming away.

"I'm surprised you jumped too." I say.

"Surprised? I'll do anything you dare me to do." He smirks.

"I highly doubt it." I splash him and wait for Sam to throw my clothes down. I get dressed and notice Joey watching intensely.

"My eyes are up here bud."

"I'm not trying to look at your eyes." He says.

Oh damn

I roll my eyes playfully before giving him his clothes and run over to Jake since Sam went back to Colby.

"What's Colby doing here?" I ask.

"I don't know? Doesn't he have the right?" Jake asks.

"Whatever." I say, and walk towards the drinks with Joey.

I begin to dance with Joey, and soon enough, were grinding on eachother.

"Come with me." He whispers in my ear. I smirk and follow him to the parking lot.

He throws in the back of the car, and closes the door. We quickly strip while the car fills with giggling and moaning.

He kisses down my neck, and leaves dark hickeys. He leaves kisses down my breasts before he thrusts into me.

I don't even try to contain my moans. I'm sick of doing that. Plus no ones gunna hear.

——

I get out of the car, and fix my hair while I walk back to the group. Colbys staring at me angrily and so are Sam and Jake. They know what we did and I honestly couldn't care less.

I look at Colby and jokingly wipe the corner of my mouth. I smash my lips against Joeys, and we don't pull away for a moment.

I don't even bother to look at Colbys reaction. I just pull away and walk off.

COLBYS POV-

"That whore really moved on that quick." I say, and look down at my wrist disappointedly.

"Dude, it's fine. You'll get her back." Sam says.

"Ha, thats funny. I don't date cheaters." I hear Kaylee say. I groan, and ignore her.

This is the most shes talked me me in days.

All over some stupid shit Kacey had to pull.

——

Authors note: I ACTUALLY UPDATED TWO DAYS IN A ROW-