SIXTEEN

I wake up to Elle shaking me, and I sit up. I look around to find myself in an unfamiliar home.

"We need to go home. Our parents are going to kill us." She says, and I nod.

"You guys wanna eat before you go?" I turn to see Grayson and Ethan Dolan walking down the steps. My eyes widen.

"Um..I think we're good." I smile. My memory from last night is started to come back, and I wasn't really liking it.

"I guess we can eat." Elle says, and I give her a face.

"Why not?" She whispers. I just shake my head.

"Actually we should get going. My parents are going to kill me." Elle explains. Grayson just nods, and says.

"Safe driving."

We walk out the door, and I get into the car, and start it.

"Why are you in such a hurry?"

"I fucked him last night didn't I?"

"Yeah." She laughs, and I glare at her.

"It's pretty obvious. Your dad is going to kill you." She points at my neck, and I look in the mirror. Hickeys were all over my neck, and collar bone.

"Yeah, I'm dead." I roll my eyes, and pull out of the driveway.

"Do you have makeup in here?" She asked, looking through the Center console.

"Yeah why?"

"Oh here it is." She holds it in the air."lemme try and cover up those hickeys."

She took out foundation, and a beauty blender. Elle put some foundation on the back of her hand, and dipped the beauty blender in it. She put it on my neck, and I move over a bit.

"Elle, I'm driving."

"So?" She said, and continued to cover up the hickeys.

I pulled into her driveway, and looked in the mirror. I couldn't even tell that there were hickeys there.

"Oh damn, Thanks." I smile, and she smiles back.

"No problem. See you at school tomorrow if your still alive." She waves, and closes the car door. Once she opens her front door I back out, and drive to my house.

----

"Where have you been?" My dad yelled as soon as I opened the door.

"Sorry Dad, I stayed at Elle's house."

"Why didn't you call me? I was worried sick!" He hugs me, and I stand there and smile.

"It won't happen again." I pull away, and walk down to my room."

I take my phone from my pocket.

3 unread messages from colby

I open them, and I instantly regret last night.

-----

Colby: Who's party?

Colby: its not the Dolans is it?

Colby: you were supposed to come over, and you bail on me for a dolan party

Kaylee: I'm sorry Colby. I'll come over rn

-----

I walk out to my car, and drive off.

Why did colby seem so butthurt about it? He could have easily found another girl to fuck.