FOUR

I walk into school, and I feel everyone staring at me. I look at Elle who was walking next to me and she shrugs.

I know why I'm getting looks. I should have never fucked that kid.

"Did you do anything stupid at the party? Cuz you were pretty fucked up." She suggests, and I shake my head.

"I didn't do anything." We walk past Colbys locker, and I see he has his arm around a girl. He looks up at me, and nods. I look away, and don't say anything.

"Whore!" I turn, and see nick. I start walking toward him, but Elle grabs my hand.

"Just ignore him." I look at her, and I pull my hand away, and walk toward him while he just stand there smirking at me.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Now I'm right in front of him, face to face.

"I said-" I put my hands on his shoulders, and knee him in the balls. He grunts, and glares at me. I give him a fake smile, and walk away.

"You fuckin bitch!" I turn towards him, and I feel Elle pull me away from him.

"No! Lemme beat his ass!" I start kicking, and she tightens her grip. I look to the left of me, and I see Colby looking at me in shock.

"You can't do shit!" Nick yells, and now I've had enough. I pull as hard as I can out of Elle's grasp, and punch him in the nose. His nose instantly starts to bleed, and he covers it with his hands.

"I think you fuckin broke my nose!" He yells in pain, and I laugh.

"Good." I tilt my head, And give him a fake smile.

"You're a fuckin psycho!" I turn around, and walk toward Elle. I see colby still looking at me in shock, and I keep walking.

----

"I still can't believe you did that to nick." Elle said, getting into my Jeep.

"Why not? He's a fuckin dick." I pull out of my parking spot.

"Yeah but still. If you get suspended I'mma kill you cuz I'm really not tryna walk home."

"Damn love you too." She punches me in the shoulder, and glare at her.

"You know I love you." She laughs, and I can't help but smile.

-----

I hear my phone go off, and I take it out of my pocket.

ColbyBrock sent you a snap chat

I roll my eyes and open it.

Colby: damn you really broke Nick's nose this morning.

Kaylee: and...?

Colby: just saying. I didn't think you were the kind of person to do that

Kaylee: uh. Okay

Colby: that's not a bad thing. You've got a good arm.

I look at my phone, and furrow my eyebrows. This is so fuckin random.

Kaylee: why are you snapping me

Colby: your not the only one getting looks in the hallway

Kaylee: and?

Colby: you know my girlfriend? Kacey? I'm really not trying to let her find out so can you stop telling people. I told her it's just a rumor.

Kaylee: wait what? Call me 763-***-***.

I get a call, and I quickly answer it.

"What do you mean you have a fuckin girlfriend?!" I yell into the phone.