FIFTY-NINE

"What the fuck?" Colby pushes her off of him and wipes his lips.

"The fuck was that?" I pull Kacey so that she's looking at me. She just grins.

"Oh...you didn't hear?" She asks.

"What are you talking about?" I ask angrily, holding myself back from beating the shit outta her.

"So...Colby hasnt broke the news? Aww baby." She giggles.

"Kacey, What are you talking about?" Colby asks. The rest of the guys curiously walk over to watch.

"Were you wondering why Colby wasn't with you most of the weekend? He was with me Kaylee."

"With you?"

"Yup. The kiss you saw a second ago was just a sneak peek of this weekend." She smiles at Colby, and Colby looks at her angrily.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't see you once this weekend."

"Colby, quit denying it. Kaylee deserves to know. I told you he would coming running back to me. He can't take a long distance relationship with you. He can't take a normal one for god sake."

"Colby, is this true?" I ask. I feel like I'm about to cry, but I try my best not to.

"No its not. I promise you Kayl-"

"It's true Kaylee. You shouldn't have fallen for Colby. He's a fuckboy. Always has been and always will be. You thought you changed him....Ha that's cute." Kacey says.

"It's true. I hung out with them this weekend." Kacey friend joins.

"What the fuck are you guys talking about? None of this happened!" Colby says, and walks up to me.

"Don't listen to him Kaylee...you've seen him break many hearts. You know how he is." Kacey says. I don't make eye contact with Colby.

"Colby? What are they talking about?" Jake asks him angrily. Colby ignores him and looks at me

"Kaylee, trust me-"

"Tell me their lying." I say quietly, Interrupting him.

"He'd be lying again." Clara joins. I give her a surprised look.

"Where did you come from?" I ask Clara. She glares at me, and I roll my eyes before looking at Colby.

"If only I could count the amount of times he's cheated on you. I've had girls bragging about fucking you colby. You know what you've done." Kacey says.

"Kaylee." Colby says, still trying to get my attention.

"Just take a look at this." Kacey a pulls up pictures of him making out with different girls at different parties.

"This was all while he was with you Kaylee. Just face it. He's a cheater."

"Listen to me Kaylee." Colby starts.

"Just don't fucking talk to me." I run off, and put my hood over my head.

"You should've been careful Colby." I hear Kacey say from a distance.

——

I start my car with tears rolling down my face. I know the school day isn't over yet but I just want to leave.

I should've of know he wouldn't change. Fuckboys like him stay fuckboys.

I drive off to my house, and walk straight in.

"Is school over yet?" My dad asks when he sees me walking towards my room.

"No." I say. He noticed me crying, and shows me a look of sympathy for once.

"What happened?" He stands up from the couch.

"It's nothing dad." I start walking towards my room again, but he stops me.

"It's that Colby boy isn't it?" I dont answer.

"I told you to stay away from him for a reason Kaylee. I knew he wasn't right for you." He says, and I wipe a tear from my cheek.

"Just leave me alone dad...please." I close my room door on him and sit on the floor. I put my face in my hands, and continue to cry.

I just wish I never went to that stupid fucking party. The one that started it all.

——

Authors note: this is short 😬

YALL DONT KILL ME- JDMSNMS

9-18-19