SEVENTEEN

"Kian?" I look at him confused.

"Hey." He whispers.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left for good."

"I'm back in Kansas for a month, and I'm leaving tomorrow morning..I just had to see you." He tries to crawl through the window but I don't let him in.

"You left me without saying goodbye, and your just gunna show up like nothing happened between us? You left on our two fuckin year anniversary, and you think I'm just going to push that aside?"

"I'm sorry Kaylee I didn't know how to tell you-"

"So you had a friend do it, weeks after you left. I didn't know where you were or if you were safe, and you didn't even answer my calls." I'm about to close the window on him, but he holds it up, and walks in.

"Leave." I feel a tear go down my cheek, and I wipe it away.

"Kaylee please." He puts his hands on my waist, and I turn my face away from him.

"I can't stand seeing you anymore." I say, trying my best not to cry.

He's the only guy I've ever really loved.

"Please Kaylee. I don't want to leave you again on a bad note."

"How are you going to do that?" I say, finally turning towards him.

"This is how." He leans in, and pecks my lips. I pull back, and look him in the eyes.

"What? Do you have a boyfriend? If so I'll st-" I cut him off by kissing him back.

"How could I fall in love again?" I ask, and he pushes me against the wall.

"I couldn't either." He says before kissing me. He kisses down my neck, and in the dark he couldn't even see the hickeys Grayson had left me.

"I've missed this so god damn much. I never thought I'd feel your touch again." Kian pulls away, and looks me I'm the eyes.

"I should probably get going...I've missed you Kaylee." He pecks my lips again, and takes out his phone. He hands it to me, and I put in my number.

"I thought you had my number."

"Bye Kaylee." He crawls out the window, and I close it behind him.

I never thought I'd see him again.

I lay on my bed, and stare at the ceiling. He has no idea how much of an effect he has on me.

----

I wake up in the morning, and walk straight to my closet to find clothes. I find a hoodie, and ripped jeans, and i put them on.

I run down the steps in a hurry, and put on my shoes.

"Bye dad! Love you!" I yell, covering my neck with my hoodie.

"You have someone waiting for you!" He says.

"Who?" I open the door, and see colby in the drivers seat of his car. He's scrolling through his phone.

I open the door, and he smiles at me.

"Why are you picking me up?" I look
at him confused.

"Just being nice." He says. I smile, and pull up my hoodie to hide the hickeys.

I sit down, and buckle up.

"Hey kayl-" He stops, and looks at my neck. 

"Pull your hoodie down." He says. I shake my head.

He reaches over, and pulls it down, exposing the hickeys Grayson left me.

"Was he better?" He asks.

"What?"

"Was he better? Than me."

"Um- well he-"

"I see. I'm not as good as him?"

"Who said that?"

"I can tell that's what your thinking." He pulls into the school parking lot, and he parks in the way back.

"What are you doing? Let's park up front."

"Get in the back." He demands.

"What?"

"Lemme prove to you that I can do better."

"Colby, are you being serious -"

"Get in the back." I nod, and crawl to the back seats. He crawls back after me, and he takes off his clothes. I take off mine. Leaving us in only our undergarments.

He crawls on top of me, and kisses on my jawline. I let out a small moan, and I feel him smirk into the kiss.

He reaches behind me, and unclips my bra with one hand. I take it off, and he sucks on the top of my breasts.

He begins to kiss down my stomach, and he stops when he gets to my underwear. He pulls it off of me, and I tug on his boxer, telling him to take them off. He takes them off, and throws them off to the side.

He flips me over so that I am on my hands and knees. He puts his hands on my waist before he thrusts into me. I moan, and he continues, only going faster.

"Colby" I moan.

-----

Authors note: sorry this is short, I just wanted to quickly update so people stop yelling at me for not updating-

SKSKS

I'll obviously continue the smut in the next chapter