FOURTY-FOUR

-Skip to four weeks later-

I feel someone shaking me awake, and I groan.

"What?" I open my eyes, and see Corey.

"Time to get out of here." He smiles, and I sit up.

"Oh shit." I jump out of the bed and grab my stuff.

I've gotten wayyyy better, and the guys have been with me through all of it. They all took turns with me as planned. I was here way longer than planned, but I'm finally leaving this hell hole.

I hear the door open, and I ignore it, and quickly put stuff in my bags.

"Kaylee chill." Brennen laughs. I ignore it.

"Your not gunna say hi?" Jake asks, and I look up to see all the guys, including Kacey.

"Hey." I say, and pick up my bags.

"We've got the guest room all set up for you." Jake smiles, and I nod.

"I'm ready." I say, holding my bags in the air.

"We're gunna have to have a girls night at my house since your living in Jakes house." Kacey says, and I giggle.

"Of course." It's may sound weird but me and her have actually become friends.

"Or a night with all of us?" Colby suggests, and Kacey shakes her head.

"No, just us two." She puts her arm around me and I laugh. We all walk out to Jakes car, and they say their goodbyes.

"See you at school tomorrow loser." Sam says, and I give him a mimicking face, and he gives me the same face.

"Bye!" I close the car door, and me and Jake drive off.

"Need anything?" Jake asks.

"My car actually. It's still at school."

"Get it when you go to school tomorrow." He says. "Anything else?"

"I can wait to get stuff from my house." I say, and he nods.

"Then let's got to your new and improved home." He says, making me smile a weak, yet excited smile.

We pull into his driveway, and he grabs my bags for me. We walk inside, and he brings my bags up to the room next to his.

I walk in, and I smile wide.

"We tried to make it so you feel at home." He says, and I hug him.

The room was almost the exact same as my last room, except the bed, which I'll need to get. For now I just got a air mattress but that's okay.

"Love you." I say, and hug him tighter.

"I love you too, but this was nothing." He chuckles, and I shake my head.

"I don't care." I let go, and see that his parents are in the doorway.

"It was our pleasure." His dad says, and his mom nods.

"We're happy to have you here." His mom says, and I smile.

"This means a lot." I say, and hug them both, before they walk back downstairs.

"Down for popcorn and a movie?" He suggests. I nod, and walk down to the kitchen to make popcorn.

I go into the pantry, and grab the popcorn, and salt while Jake gets butter and a pot. We start the popcorn, and wait at the island.

"Wanna invite anyone?" Jake asks, and I shake my head.

"We haven't hung out just me and you in forever." I say.