Leave him alone!

Chloe's POV

I bit at my nails, I was nervous. I was nervous being the new girl, at a new school, in the middle of the school year. Mom and dad looked at me, then I noticed we were at the school. Damn it! Why do I got to be so god damn smart! Mom and dad say it's a gift to being smart, but it's a fucking curse!

"Honey, everything will be okay, I promise, maybe you'll meet them", mom said encouragingly. I scuffed. Fat chance. Even if I did, none of them would want me.
I sighed. "I'm just a little nervous", I said truthfully.

They smiled at me. "It'll be okay Annie, it's just school, and I know my smart girl will do amazing today", dad said. I smiled, I loved when he called me Annie. It came from my last name but I didn't care. I still loved the nickname.
I unbuckled myself, I leaned forehead and kissed both mom and dad on the cheek. I grabbed my school bag. I went to get out of the car but was stopped. "You got your scarf?", mom asked me.
"Yep", I said. "Your jacket?", dad asked.
"Yeppers", I said. They smiled at me. Mom kissed me on the cheek. "Have a great day, my beautiful girl", mom said. I giggled and waved goodbye.
"Love you guys", I said waving before turning around. I walked inside and walked to the office, I opened and closed the door, I walked up to the desk. I gave the nice looking lady a smile. She smiled back. "Hi, I'm Chloe Sue Annesley, I'm new here", I said. I was still a little nervous. New town, new school. She smiled again at me. "Ah yes, I've heard good things about you hun", she said. I blushed. I always blush when I'm complimented.

"Thank you", I said. She handed me a couple papers. "This ones your schedule and this one you have to have signed by the teachers and brung back by the end of school, have a great day hun, and don't be nervous, there is a lot of friendly kids your age", she said smiling. I really hope so. Or I'm doomed. I sighed and smiled at her again. I can do this. I know I can.
I nodded my head and smiled back at her. "Thank you", I said. I turned and walked out of the office. I walked into the hallway, making my way over to the lockers. Seeing which one was mine. I looked down at the paper to see what the combination was. Mmmm. 18-21-19

Suddenly I heard yelling and the words. "Fight!", Come out of people's mouths. I looked up and saw a huge crowd. I raised a confused eyebrow. What the hell was happening here? I got closer and closer until I saw that They were watching some bully beat some poor kid up. 'Yeah, sure, great kids'. I thought sarcastically. I then grew angry, no one deserves to be beat up. I felt the soulmate mark on my side flare up.
I pushed through the crowd, and saw some bully beating up some kid. The poor kid had his back to the lockers, and the bully was kicking and punching the poor kid. I cracked my knuckles. Oh I am so going to kick this guys ass. "You don't deserve your soulmate mark Penis, she'd probably reject you, with one look. Your just a little shrimp with mommy and daddy issues", the bully mocked the poor kid.

I grabbed the bully's arm and turned him around, so he was facing me. He looked shocked to see me. Since he didn't know me. "Leave him alone!", I yelled in his face. I punched him hard in the face. My knuckles hitting his cheek. I could feel the pain my knuckles but it was worth it. I pushed him away and he fell onto the floor. He looked up at me, he leaned up on his elbows, I glared at him. A horror filled look entered his eyes. I smirked. Yeah, be scared, you little shit. He scrabbled up and left, a few guys leaving after him. Psss. Assholes. The crowd started to disappear. I looked away from them, and at the poor kid. I frowned a little. Poor kid. I got a good look at him. He was cute, he had cute brown eyes, and brown shaggy hair. And he had a baby face. Aww how cute.

I bent down to his height and put a hand on his shoulder. He flinched from my touch. "Hey, hey I'm not going to hurt you, your okay", I whispered soothingly in his ear. He looked up at me. Our eyes met And suddenly my soulmate mark on my side started to tingle. I smiled knowing this cutie was one of my soulmates, but what did his soulmate Mark mean? They all mean something, but I didn't know what.

I gave him a small smile. I cupped his cheek, seeing the bloody lip and bloody cut on his cheek. It made me angry knowing someone had hurt my soulmate. If he ever lays a hand on him again, I'm going to make sure he goes crying to his mommy.
I dug through my backpack, getting the tiny first aid kit out of my backpack. I was smart enough to put one in my backpack. I always keep it on me. I grabbed the alcohol wipes out. "This might sting a bit", I said softly. I wiped at his bloody lip the best I could. He didn't even flinch. He just stared at me. I smiled at him. Such a cutie. I put a tiny bandaid on his lip. Then I wiped his bloody cut on his cheek. But Again he didn't flinch. Wow he's tough, I would be trying not to cry right now.

I took out a slightly bigger bandaid out and laid it on his cheek. I gently ran my thumb over it to make sure it stayed.
I put everything away in my bag and threw away the used wipes. I looked back at him. He continued to look at me. It made me blush from how me was looking at me.

I smiled. "What? Do I have something on my face?", I asked him jokingly.

He seemed to snap out of the trance that he seemed to be in. "Your beautiful", he said. I blushed, oh wow, okay. My soulmate just called me beautiful.

He blushed after saying it. Aww he's so cute! I just want to pinch his cheeks. I patted his hand. "Don't worry, your not to bad looking yourself cutie", I said giggling. He blushed more.
The bell rang, I got up and held out a hand for him to take. He gripped mine and I felt the tingly feeling. I smiled at the warm feeling I got from him. I helped him up. I gave him a smile. "Are you going to be okay?", I asked him concerned. He nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'll be alright", he said softly. He was covering his wrist. But why! I raised a confused eyebrow. Was he hurt there too? I grabbed his hand from covering his wrist. I turned his wrist and I saw it. The small beautiful red rose with the long stem swirled with my name. He was my soulmate. I looked back at him, to see him nervous.

I held his hand and smiled. "Hi I'm Chloe Sue Annesley, it's nice to meet you soulmate", I said jokingly, I winked at him. It seemed to ease him a bit. He shook my hand. "Hi I'm Peter Benjamin Parker, it's nice to meet you, my soulmate", he said with a smile on his face. Aww. I like him already.

I giggled. "Next time he messes with you, tell me alright. I'll deal with him", I said. His smile disappeared. He went to say something. But I put a finger up to his lips. "Nope, No buts, no ifs about it, I will not let him beat you up, you don't deserve to be beat up, you don't deserve it Peter", I said seriously. I still wanted to kick that guys ass for hurting him. Peter didn't deserve to get hurt. But that guy did. 

He seemed to melt when I said his name. I giggled again. Aww he's like a little puppy dog. So cute!

I grabbed his hand in mine, I smiled at the warm feeling again. "So, you need to help me find these classes, because I have no idea where they are", I said smiling warmly at him. He nodded and helped me find my homeroom class, that we had together. Yay! We also talked, telling each other what we liked and we didn't like. It was actually nice, he was so nice to me. Unlike most people. I couldn't tell him about the others though. I didn't know how he would react. I didn't want him to reject me. I was too afraid of what would happen. I'll tell him when the times right. For now, I'll just enjoy the time we have together. Cause I know when good things happen to me. They tend to go away when I'm happy. Like they always do. So I have to enjoy this while I can. Cause I know it won't last.