Happy Birthday

Chloe's POV

I was twirled around. I giggled as Loki twirled me around. He set me down and kissed my forehead, before kissing my cheeks. I giggled again.

I looked up at him. He smirked at me. "Happy birthday my queen", he said. I blushed and I was speechless.

"Uh-Uh thank you", I said as I blushed red. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

I then looked at tony who was smirking. That little.....

I pounced onto him. "Tony!", I yelled happily. He chuckled and twirled me around. "Hey baby girl", he said.

I looked up at him, he bent down and kissed my nose. Which got me really red. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"I thought you guys said....-", I was cut off. He chuckled again. "You really think we would miss your first birthday with us, you got to be crazy to Think that, there was no mission, we wanted to surprise you", he said.

I could feel the happy tears welling up in my eyes. I hugged him close. I breathed in his scent. It calmed my fluttering heart. "Thank you, this is all I could ever wish for", I said against his chest.

I looked up at him.

He smiled at me warmly. "Remember, your more important, more important then anything in this world", he whispered to me.

I smiled at him, my eyes watery. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you tony", I said. He kissed my forehead. "Your welcome baby girl". He said. I pulled back from the hug after a few minutes. I looked at my next targets. I smiled widely.

"Bucky! Steve!", I yelled happily. Not caring that all my classmates and teachers were watching. I pounced on the two of them.

They almost fell back, but balanced themselves. They had wide grins on their faces.

Bucky smirked at me. "We got you good huh darlin?", he said. Man I loved when he called me that.

I giggled and gently slapped his chest. "You got me good", I said giggling.

I didn't even see Steve bend down a little. But I felt warm lips on my cheek. I blushed automatically. "Happy 17th birthday Chloe", he said with a smile.

"Thank you", I said planting a kiss on his cheek as well. I giggled as I saw his cheeks darken a little.

I was pulled away from them. "Happiest of birthdays my love!", Thor's booming voice echoed.

I giggled and set my hands on his shoulders. "Thank you", I said as I planted a kiss onto his cheek. It just made him smile more, if that was even possible. He lifted up my hand and kissed my knuckles. I blushed once more. He chuckled at my darkening face. He kissed my cheek, which made me feel his stubble against my cheek.

"Hey point break, don't hog her", I heard Clint's voice.

I was set down gently and immediately picked up again. "Happy birthday baby", he said to me.

I giggled as he twirled me around. "Thank you Clint", I said with a smile on my face.

He kissed the side of lips. Which made me darken really good, because none of them have kissed me before. Except for peter.

I hugged him close. Bringing my face to his chest. I sighed happily. I smiled when I felt him wrap his arms around me. But yet again I was taken. My face was stuffed into someone's chest, and judging by the black shirt. It has to be Natasha.