Plan in action

Third person POV

When Jackson and milia found out someone hurt their baby, they were beyond pissed off. They agreed to the plan when the avengers told them the plan. The little shit deserved it, for hurting their baby.

They all went to flash's house. Eugene's house. They were going to scare the shit out of this kid. No one messes around with their Chloe.

Everyone was there. Peter, Loki, tony, Bucky, Steve, Bruce, Clint, Natasha, Wanda, pietro and Thor, and surprisingly Chloe's parents.

They stood on the porch. Bucky knocked. The door opened and flashes mom opened the door. She had a shocked expression, but with a smile on his face. "Hello", she said. She sounded like a bitch, just with one word, and they can tell that's flashes mother. "Can we talk to Eugene?", Steve asked.

She had a bigger smile on her face. Thinking the best instead of the worse. She turned around. "Eugene honey! There's someone at the door for you!", she yelled for her son.

It took a few minutes. But suddenly flash was standing there in front of them.

He smiled once he saw the avengers. But frowned once he saw peter. "What's Penis doing here?", he asked.

Both milia and Jackson got mad when they heard him call their future son in law that.

"Do not call my future son In law that!", she yelled at him. She had to be held back by Steve.

He shrunk a little as he was being yelled at by a random women. His mom defended him. "It's just a nickname, calm down", she said defending her son.

Milia glared at the women. Shit was about to go down.

"I don't like the nickname your son gives my future son in law, and I don't like the fact that your son slapped my daughter!", she yelled in flashes mothers face.

Flashes mom smirked. "Good the whore deserved it", she said smirking.

It was hell was set lose. Pietro had to grab Wanda, who had her eyes red. He was pissed to, but he knew Chloe wouldn't like it if he hurt her. Loki and tony had to be held back by Thor. They were pissed. Beyond pissed.

Clint had to hold Natasha back, but they seemed to be both glaring the hell out of flashes mom.

Steve had to hold onto both Chloe's mom and dad. They were all seething in angry. Bucky had to hold onto Bruce who seemed a little green. And peter was glaring the hell out of flash. Who seemed to have wet his pants in fear.

Steve was the only one that seemed to process words. But they weren't very positive.

"I'd choose my next words very carefully miss, because the next hateful words that come out of your mouth will be your last", he growled at her. His eyes black as coal in anger.

Flashes mom had seemed to wet her pants as well. Her face stricken with fear.

But what she didn't know was they wouldn't really hurt her, but they didn't tell her that. They wanted her to be afraid, they were satisfied from both flash and flashes moms reaction. No one lays a hand on their Chloe without punishment.

Flashes mom started to slowly go back in the house in fear. Brining her son with her.

"I'm sorry", flashes mom whispers as she closed the door.

Everyone went back to their cars,
Still angry and part of them wanting to show that bitch a piece of their mind. No one messes with their Chloe. No one.

But they knew Chloe would hate if they hurt someone in her honor. So they controlled themselves. And got in their cars and drove back to the tower so they could go see their beautiful girl. Their Chloe. Their angel, their queen, their princess, their baby girl. Their everything.

And that's what she was to them. Their everything. She always will be. No matter what.