Escaping

Chloe's POV

I was woken up, by water being splashed onto my face. I gasped awake. But before i could do anything, my hair was grabbed and I was forced to fall to the ground on my ass. Ow! What the fuck?!

I couldn't see with my watery blurry eyes.

I cried out when the person pulled harder on my hair. "You were right, your soulmates did come for You, you fucking little tart!", he yelled in my face.

Fuck, it's Andrew.

He slapped me hard, I think he even gave me a bruise on my cheek. Like ow! That hurt like a fucking bitch!

He then punched me in the nose, what the fuck man!

This is why I don't want to be with you and another reason. I have soulmates that are going to kick your ass!

I could feel blood rush down my nose. I sobbed. I wanted this to be over. Where are you guys?! Please help me!

I tried to jab at him. He blocked a few times. Before I think I jabed him in the nuts. He groaned and fell to the ground. Nice!

I groaned and tried to crawl towards the door. I was almost there. But my hair was pulled back again. I screamed and cried. No!

Leave me alone!

"You shouldn't have done that! You little bitch! If you would only agree to be mine! I would let you keep the little bastard!", he yelled in my ear.

I fought in his hold. "Screw you, you bastard!", I yelled at him. I wasn't going to let him hurt us. Well more then he hardly has.

He grabbed me again and threw me onto the bed. His hand wrapping itself around my neck. Cutting off my supply of air. I really need to stop getting into these situations.

I heard a groan and my eyes turned to see Elsa waking up. Elsa! Help me! Please!

She opened her eyes and they widened when they saw me, she got up, despite her just waking up.

She threw him off of me and threw him at the wall. She tried to help me up. But she was distracted. "Elsa!", I yelled as best as I could. But he already reacted. He grabbed her and threw her at a wall. Knocking her out her again. I really hate this bastard.

He turned to me and I tried to make a run towards the door, but he grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed again. I tried to fight him, but he was much stronger then me.

He literally pinned me to the ground and wrapped his hand yet again around my throat. I tried to claw at his hand. But it was no use. My legs were starting to spasm out, I tried to kick him off of me. But he pinned my legs to the bed with his legs.

As my world was getting darker. I saw his grin turn dark and evil. But it was starting to turn into a smirk.

"No one can save you now little darling, should have taken my offer", he said darkly.

But before my world could go completely dark he was thrown off me. I gasped in air. I put my hand to my throat. Ow! My throat felt like it was on fire, like it was the dried desert to even be on earth. My world was starting to become color again. I saw Bucky and Loki pinning Andrew to the wall. "You didn't we were serious huh? Well we are you, you fucked with the wrong girl, the wrong princess, the wrong fucking queen and now your going to fucking die! You kidnapped my soulmate, you hurt her! You beat her! And almost killed her! And I'm going to enjoy killing you!", Bucky sneered in Andrews face.