Our baby

Chloe's POV A few days later

I haven't left my room since Christmas. I eat whatever Elsa gives me and I stay in my room.

My knuckles are going to scar from my react episode. But at the moment they're stitched. But at least the good thing is, the stitches in my shoulder will be coming out soon.

But now, right now. I'm in the tub, taking a relaxing bath. Letting myself soak. I needed this. I need to stop stressing. So the baby can rest. I had a rag on top of my eyes. So I could keep the light from my eyes. I sighed and let the warm water and bubbles relax me. But then my relaxation was interrupted. I heard footsteps. I thought it was Elsa. "I thought you were coming later Elsa, or has time went by already?", I said. I didn't get a response. I was confused. What the? I took the rag off my eyes and let my eyes adjusted. Only to make eye contact with him. Loki. I began to get scared. I tried to move, but there was nowhere to go when I was in the tub. I wrapped a arm around my belly and then one around my breasts. Not showing any part of me. He stepped closer. "No! No, please don't, please don't take my baby, please loki, don't take them from me, not my baby, please", I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

But what he did surprised me. He fell to his knees. I could see the tears welling up in his eyes. "I will not hurt you or our baby, I swear it, you may not trust me now, and I understand, but I will never hurt you or our baby, I'm sorry for my reaction to the announcement to our child's existence, I wouldn't dream of laying a hand on them, I was only surprised when you told me, but now I can't be more happier then I am right now to know you have our child growing inside of you, and I swear to you, I will not hurt you or our baby, I swear on my life my love", he said. I could see the tears streaming down his cheeks.

I had a stern look on my face. I knew I shouldn't let him off the hook, but I hated when he cried. "You swear to protect this baby?", I asked him. He sniffled. His eyes met mine. "I swear it on my life", he said.

"You protect this baby, don't let anymore hurt them or take them away from us, or I swear, if they get taken or hurt, I will lose my faith and full trust in you, you protect them and love them just as I will", I said. More tears streamed down his cheeks. "I promise, I swear, I will do everything in my power to protect the baby and you from harm, I promise you my love, I prove it", he said.

I thought it over for a second. I was having Second thoughts. Should I? I don't want to get hurt and I especially don't want our baby to get hurt. But as I looked into the red blood shot eyes of the man I loved, I knew I couldn't say no. "Prove it then, touch me, touch our baby, make love to me, or are you too disgusted to touch me", I said with bite in my words. I looked down at my stomach, running a wet and soapy hand over my wet and slippery belly. I didn't even see him strip down to his birthday suit. But I did see his hand touch my stomach. Caressing it. I watched as he got into the tub with me. His arms wrapping themselves around my growing stomach. He placed his lips on top of my stomach. "I love you, I promise to protect you and your beautiful mother, I will do everything in my power to protect you and I swear to love you with everything in my heart, you are the gift I've always wanted to have with your mother, I didn't expect you for a few years, but better early then ever my heart, but that doesn't matter, your here now and I will love you till my last breath and even after that, and I will love your beautiful mother forever, she is my queen, she is my everything, just as you are, my beautiful gift, my miracle, I love you so much and I will prove it to you and your mother", he whispered to my stomach. I had tears rolling down my cheeks as he said this. I could hear the truth in his words.

"And now, I will be proving my ever lasting love for your beautiful mother", he whispered to my stomach before kissing it. He soon came up to me. I stopped him from kissing me by putting a finger to his lips. "You promise to keep your word?", I asked him. He pecked my finger. "I promise to keep my word to you my love, I will protect you and our beautiful child, if I do not, I shall receive the worst punishment to mind, you and our child is the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I know the others will warm up to this, they love you just as much as I do, so please my love, give them a chance, just as you will be giving me one", he said.

I signed, I smiled softly at him. "You make a hard bargain, but your lucky I love you guys, and I will think about giving them a chance, now come here and love me", I said. He smiled and pressed his lips to mine. His hand cupping my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Bringing him closer to me. He is the man I love. He is the father to my child. And I love him and the others.

But it will be awhile till I do talk to them.

But for now, I will focus on being loved by this god of a man. My god. My king. My love. I let him make love to me.

After an hour in the bath. And he had kissed every part of my skin. He took me out of the bath and dried me with a towel. He dressed me in one of my night gowns.

He turned on the heater

He turned on the heater. And laid in the bed with me. He got between my legs and laid his head on top of my stomach. His hands caressing my stomach. I could hear the hushed voices he was whispering to my stomach. They were all filled with love for me and them. I smiled and ran my hands through his black as night hair. I always loved playing with his hair. So soft and thick. I was kinda jealous myself of him. I wish to have hair like his.

I could hear him repaying I love you to my stomach. And I knew, I knew he was going to be a good daddy.

"I love you my queen", he whispered to me. I looked down at him and saw him looking up at me. I smiled. "I love you my king", I whispered to him. He came up to me and kissed my lips.

When we pulled away, I yawned. He smiled lovingly at me. "Someone's tired", he said. I smiled lovingly at him. "Well that's not my fault, now is it", I said winking at him. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Sleep my love, I will be here to watch over you and our child", he said. I smiled and nodded. I moved a hair that was in his face. "I love you", I whispered to him. He smiled and kissed my Palm.

I laid back down and let myself fall into the familiar peacefulness of sleep. I knew he would watch over us.

I fell asleep with his soothing words talking to our child.

Loki's POV

I heard the snores coming from my love. I smiled. My love, my queen, the light of my life, my Chloe. And now, as I look down at the growing stomach of my love. My life. My heart. My child. My Miracle baby. My everything. I put both of my hands on the growing stomach of my love. I could feel our child. I could tell our child was sleeping peacefully. Our child was growing beautifully.

I smiled and placed my lips on her stomach. My love, my heart, my everything, the light of my life. I feel so blessed to know she loved me enough to have a child grow inside of her. Our child.

"You are my beautiful miracle, my heart, my pride in joy, and I promise to always protect you, and your mother, you are the best thing besides your mother of course, to come into my life, my have my love, my life, and my soul in your tiny hands, and I will love you forever, you don't worry about a thing, and just continue to grow, I can't wait to see you, but as of right now, I will be doing the protecting, I love you my beautiful Miracle, always", I said as I kissed her stomach. I yawned and placed my head down on her stomach. Slowly rubbing circles, falling asleep slowly. I love my queen and I love my princess/prince. They are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I won't let them go. Not again. Not ever.

I am certain that I am hers.

And I am certain I am our child's father.

And I am certain I love love them with all of my beating heart.

I am certain they have my heart and my love.

And I am certain I will make sure they will be protected and loved. Always.