Goodmorning

What she woke up in.

Chloe's POV

I woke up to feeling a furry little hairball rubbing against my face. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I saw little Ellie. I smiled as I saw her lay on her side by my face.

I gently rubbed her fur. I heard her purr. I giggled. What a cute little baby. I slowly got up. She's probably hungry. I stretched as I got up, I mmm'd as I heard a pop from my tense bones. I got up and walked my barefoot feet through the soft carpet. I found her kitty food. It was baby kitty food since she's still a baby. I poured it in her little bowl Besides her little bowl of kibble.

After hearing her scrabble off the bed and face over to her food, then did I see the beautiful dress on my desk chair. It was beautiful. Green and glittery. We all know who put it there. I looked and saw a note sitting there. In Loki's nice writing.

My queen,
I'm sorry to leave you in your time of need, but I am making sure everything is in order, your probably wondering what it is? It is a date, since I am not really welcomed outside the tower, I was wondering if you would like to accompany me on this date? It is fine if you do not wish too, I will understand.

Sincerely Loki.

I smiled and awed. "Of course I will", I said to myself. And then I saw the note disappear. Then a rose appeared on my desk. Aww he had this all figured out. How sweet of him. I picked up the rose and smelled it. It smelled beautiful. It smelled freshly picked.

I set it down and grabbed a little cup and filled it with water from the bathroom. I set it down on my desk and put the fresh rose in the cup. I stood back and looked at it. Perfect.

I then looked at the dress, it was in my size, and so were the heels, he probably asked my mom for my size. How cute!

The note said the date would be at 7:00pm. So I had plenty of time. And he's lucky I love him. Because I do not like wearing dresses.

I walked out of my bedroom. Ellie following after to me. Walking on four paws beside me. I smiled. She's so cute.

Soon I made it to the kitchen. I saw the others. But tony looked grumpy and mad. I raised an eyebrow.