Memory loss

Or

Third person POV two weeks later and a day later. Before Chloe woke up.

Everyone just sat around. A blank look on they're face. Still no change. But the good thing is, the bruises on her face were healing. But not fast enough. Still a reminder that she's here because of them.

Steve was standing. Tv controller in hand. He was watching the news.

After a the weather, it changed.

It was that day. Apparently somebody video taped it all. Must have been a tourist. Steve had to look away. He heard the sound of metal on metal. "Holy shit!", the person who owned the phone said on the tv. He heard a few crunching noises. It didn't stop until the sixth time.

"Someone help her!", he heard someone yell. He looked back at the tv. But saw nobody helping her. The camera zoomed in, he saw the face of his soulmate. Fear, scared and alone. His eyes welled up with tears again. He clenched his hand so hard that he crushed the remote in his hand. But it didn't Change the channel. He heard the others getting up and getting a good look at the tv. He could hear Natasha and Wanda crying.

He could see his soulmate Reach out for someone, and nobody helped her. It made him feel so much anger. No one helped her. They were going to let her die!

And then finally he saw himself appear on scene. He saw himself get her out of the burning car. He grimaced at what he saw. How hurt she was, how broken she looked.

He saw himself run away from the burning car. Just before it blew. He closed his eyes again. She could have died. Because of them. Because of him. He was just glad that he was there in time to get her out. But what's good about it if she doesn't wake up?

"What a heartbreaking scene, no one helped her, the hit and run just kept on going, they all knew she was going to die, but here comes captain America and saves her, his and the other avengers soulmate, what a hero, she's lucky he was there to save her before that car blew", the news lady said.

'Yeah really lucky' he thought sarcastically. He's the reason why she was in that car.

"But we still have no update on her condition, two weeks in the hospital, and no word on anything, is she really fine like we think or is it worse then we thought? Will we be mourning over a lost avenger?", she said.

He felt tears rolling down his cheeks. But he felt someone pass by him and heard glass crunching. He opened his eyes and saw Bucky punching his metal fist into the tv.

He could see buckys should shaking with sobs. He's never seen Bucky cry so hard. He could hear the sobs with his enchanted hearing. He sniffled and walked over to his old friend. Putting a hand on his shoulder.

Bucky shook his head. "It's my fault, it's my fault. I should have stopped her, I could have stopped her, she wouldn't be here if I had just stopped her and we talked to her, I'm so stupid", Bucky whispered as he sobbed. Bucky looked away from the tv. And looked back at his soulmate. She looked so small and not the smart, brave and badass girl he loved.

"It won't change things now buck, we can only hope she wakes up, knowing her she will, she's too stubborn to leave, she'll wake up and give us a piece of her mind", Steve laughed through his tears.