I'm Pregnant!

Chloe's POV

I woke up groggy. Oh man. At least my head wasn't hurting anymore. I opened my eyes and saw that I was laying on a hospital bed like thing. What the heck.

I saw a machine, I don't really know what it was. I looked at my stomach. I hesitated before lifting up my shirt. I was shocked. Oh my god!

I have a small bump! Holy shit! So I wasn't dreaming! I'm pregnant!

How didn't I notice earlier?

"I was surprised when I first saw it too, at first I was shocked, how didn't I notice this, but then a few of my work buddies told me, it was due to the frost giant bastard in your stomach, it took a while for the bastard to grow into your stomach", I heard his voice sneer.

It was fucking Andrew.

I sneered at him. "Don't you call my baby a bastard! You bloody asshole!", I yelled at him. He smirked at me.

I knew who's baby it was. The only person I did sleep with.

Loki.

I'm having Loki's baby.

I'm was surprised but I wasn't nervous like I should be.

I was actually really happy.

I was having my soulmates baby!

I rubbed my baby bump protectively.

My baby!

He won't hurt my baby!

"I see you have your memories back, I knew it would do the trick, I can't do anything to you, unfortunately, I wanted to rip that bastard out of you, but sadly I can't, my boss won't let me, and also because the baby is powerful already, I can't do anything", he said.

And then a doctor came in. It was a woman.

She locked eyes with him and glared at him. "Get out, I need to see how the baby's doing", she sneered at him.

He glared right back at her. "Don't tell me what to do Elsa!", he growled at her. But despite his words, he left.

I lifted up my stomach and let her put the very much cold gel on my stomach.

The machine made a weird noise.

"So......I know it's none of my business, but why do you hate him? Like I do to, because well, he kidnapped me, he beat me while we were together, oh and he took me away from my soulmates", I said, I didn't take my eyes off the machine.

She sighed. "He's a bloody tart, and he's annoying, he works for hydra, and also he killed my soulmate", she said as she moved the wand around my stomach.

I could see the tears in her eyes.

I felt so bad for her.

I put a hand on the hand she wasn't using.

"If you don't mind me asking, what was his or her name?", I asked her.

She sighed again and looked at me, with a smile. "Well aren't you full of questions, well I guess it won't hurt to tell you, his name was nick fury", she said.

W-Wait? What?

Nick?

Nick is her soulmate?