Meeting the avengers

Chloe's POV

He went on and on and the avengers. I was getting good information about them, I was so clueless. He was about done when a ball of paper hit Peters head. We looked behind us and saw flash. Oh god what does he want now? I glared at him. Asshole.

"Ready to be exposed, Penis?" He taunted Peter. I went to say something to him. But I was beat to it.

"Oh, lay off, Flash. No one actually cares but you. I mean, no one would even actually knew about Peter's completely real internship if it weren't for you anyway. You're just jealous because Peter and Chloe here is smarter than you." MJ said. I blushed when she said my name.

"Yeah? Wow, Peter. Looks like someone was finally stupid enough to fall for your lies!" He turned back to MJ. "Plus, I'm definitely smarter than both them." He sneered, and MJ snorted. I went to get up and punch him unconscious, but peter kept me sitting on the seat. You are so lucky that he's keeping me sitting or else I would knocked you the fuck out.

"Please. You do realize that you're an alternate on the Decathlon team and Peter actually belongs, right? And that he's valedictorian? And who got a better score then you in math? Oh yeah Chloe. Oh wow", MJ said sarcastically. I blushed even more. I mean I'm pretty good at math. It's not that hard.

When he couldn't find anything else to comment. He blushed red in embarrassment. He turned and rushed off to a different seat. He seemed pretty mad. But he looked like a pouty baby. Awww poor baby. I giggled, I loved when bullies get put in they're place. It's so satisfying. We both looked at MJ. "Thanks", we said at the same time. We both looked at each other and smiled. Before looking back at MJ.

She gave us a small smile. "No problem", she said. She then snuggled into Hannahs arms and continued to read. I awed, their so cute! I totally ship them together and whoever might try and break them apart, we'll if MJ won't, I will. Because they are destined for each other and I'll be damned if anyone try to break them apart. I can be nasty when I want to be.

We turned around to face forward. I leaned my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe. I felt content. I felt happy.

The ride to the SI was okay, it was kinda funny when flash tried to hit us with spit balls, but kept hitting Mr. Harrison in the back of the head. Who looked back and glared at him. Which made him stop once he got caught. I'm loving this.

Soon we made it to SI. Wow that's a big building! It was really big.

We just stared at the marvelous and beautiful building

We just stared at the marvelous and beautiful building. Wow!

Mr. Harrison corralled the class inside, insisting that the lobby would be "Much better, I'm sure that you can gawk at the outside in your free time,"

As it turned out, he was right. The lobby was beautiful. Beautiful gold and red throw pillows, and beautiful and big couches. There was big glass tables and everything. It looked amazing inside and I couldn't wait to learn more and see more of what was inside.