Cooking with happy

Chloe's POV a few days later

I woke up, the sun in my face, I sat up, using both my hands, I lifted myself up. I grabbed my chair. I have been getting more feeling in my legs from the past few days. I could move them a little, but it still hurts a little.

I made sure to keep my chair steady and I picked myself up and sat down in my chair. I sighed and wheeled myself out of my room.

I wheeled myself into the elevator and pressed the kitchen button. It went down. "Goodmorning miss Chloe, would you like me to wake someone up for you?", she asked me.

I smiled. "Goodmorning Fri. And no, let them sleep, I'm just going to make breakfast", I said.

Once the doors opened I wheeled myself out of the elevator. I wheeled myself into the kitchen. The lights automatically turned on. I wheeled myself over to the fridge. I grabbed the milk and butter. I grabbed the eggs and uncooked bacon.

I just had to get the mixture. Which was in the cupboard. Okay I got this. I got this.

I put my hands on the counter and lifted myself up. I groaned at the pain. My feet on the floor. I opened the cupboard. I lifted my hand, trying to reach for the box of pancake mix. Almost there, almost got it.

"Chloe what are you doing?", I heard happy from behind me. He startled me. I almost fell. Not able to catch myself. I was falling to the side. I tried to catch myself on the counter. But even that didn't work. Oh shit! I'm going to fall like an idiot in front of happy.

But I didn't fall, in fact I was caught in open arms. I looked up and saw that happy caught me. I blushed. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so stupid. He helped me back into my chair. Before grabbing the box of mixture. "You've got to be more careful, your lucky I came in here, or they would've found you on the ground", he said.

I frowned. I looked down.

"I know, I just wanted to make them breakfast, but I can't even do that anymore", I said sadly.

He looked at me shocked. What did I say?

"Anymore? You mean you remember?", he asked me.

I raised a eyebrow. "Remember what?", I asked.

Honestly I don't know anymore, I'm always getting these bits of flash backs. But I don't remember them. I see them, but I don't know what it means, I'm seeing things that haven't happened yet. Like the others saying they love me, or taking me out on dates.

He shook his head. "Never mind", he said.

I looked at him weird. He's being extra weird today.

"Hey, how about you help me make breakfast, and yes, you get to stay and eat with us, no buts mister", I said when he was about to protest.

I gave him the stern look my mother always gives people when she wants to get her way.

He sighed and nodded. "Fine, but no more excitement for today, got it?", he told me. I smiled at him goofily. "You got it dude", I said.

He chuckled. "Your something else kid", he said. I giggled.

"Yeah I know, but you still love me", I said in a joking voice. He chuckled and rolled his eyes at me.

For the time being, he made me mix the eggs and the mixture. We may or may not have had a flour fight. I was covered in flour, my hair, and my face.