Hello love

Third person POV

The whole time loki couldn't keep his eyes off her, and he had a reason not to, he was in love, with a woman that didn't have her memories of him. It felt like hell, but he still loved her. He always will.

And her, this was all new to her, but she found one of her soulmates and she couldn't be happier.

It wasn't too much longer when the others came into the room. And that's when she felt it. The multiple tingles around her body. It made her uncomfortable. She had all of her soulmates in the room. And she couldn't take it. Loki could tell something was wrong.

"Chloe, what's wrong?", he asked her with concern in his voice. She shook it off. "It's just a little tingly, are they really all my soulmates?", she asked him. He smiled softly at her. "Yes they are darling, would you like to meet them?", he asked her. She nodded her head, as her eyes drifted off to peter. Loki nodded at peter to approach.

Peter did slowly. He walked over to her bedside. He smiled at her. Seeing the beautiful woman he loved. "Hi, I'm Peter, it's nice to meet you Chloe", he said. And everyone knew it hurt him more then anything to do this. Since he was the first one to meet her long ago. He saw her smile. "Hello love, it's nice to meet you Peter, wait do I know You from somewhere", she asked him. He looked oddly familiar.

He knew not to put so many memories in her head. So he had to pretend he didn't know her. Which hurt him so much. He gave her a fake smile. "We must have bumped into each other before and never realized it", he said. And every word stabbed at his heart.

She smiled at him flirtly. "I would know a pretty face like yours love, I just don't know where", she said.

But then she could see the tears welling up in his eyes. She frowned. "I'm sorry, did I offend you darling?", she asked him. A tear rolled down his cheek. He gave her a sweet smile. "No, it's.......stupid, you didn't offend me", he said hesitantly. Chloe didn't believe a word that came from his kissable lips. She held her arms out to him. "I call bluff, but that's okay, come here and give me a hug", she said. He hesitated, not wanting to hurt her. She laughed. "You won't hurt me silly, I'm not that breakable", she said laughing.

He listened to her, he wanted to be in her arms. Just to feel her again. After a week of worrying. He would be able to hold her. Even if she didn't remember him. He engulfed her in a hug. He inhaled her amazing scent. Strawberry cream from her shampoo. He could feel her wrap her arms around him. Making small circles into his back. More tears welled up in his eyes. But he didn't let them fall. Not wanting to make her worry.

"I've waited a long time for you, you have no idea darling", she whispered to him. He could feel the adoration coming from his soulmark. Making her words true. He loved her with all of his heart. But she didn't know. She didn't know how much he loved her. And he wanted to chant that he loved her over and over again. But he knew he couldn't and it broke his heart.

It was because of him that she didn't remember him. So this is pay back, for accusing her of cheating and he deserved this. He pulled back, and received a big grin from her. White teeth and all. It made him fall in love with her all over again. She reached up and wiped the tear that was streaming down his cheek away. "Don't cry darling, your too beautiful for that", she whispered to him.

That made him smile. He brought her knuckles to his lips. "Not as beautiful as you", he whispered. It made her blush, and made him grin.

He soon stepped away and her eyes crossed over to tony. She grinned at him. "Now who is this beautiful man?", she asked Being flirty. He wanted to cry, it was his fault that she didn't remember him. He wanted to beg on his knees and beg for forgiveness. He wanted her to use him any way she wanted to. To break him, like he broke her. Do break him more, since he was already broken. He's like a broken china plate, that had a giant crack and chip on it. He wanted her to break him completely. It would be her choice whether to piece him back together. Or keep him broken in a million pieces.