Spiderman

Chloe's POV two weeks later

I was walking home from school, Peter said he had to do something after school. I could understand. I enjoy a little me time once in awhile. I hummed to myself. It was a song that I had stuck in my head for awhile.
But what I really had on my mind was Spider-Man. Who was this Spider-Man? And who really was he?

I've never heard of him until last week, when someone mentioned him, and also showed me a picture. His colors are the same as my soulmark for peter, but peter can't be Spider-Man, can he? Ugh! I don't know what to think. I was writing in my journal. 'who is Spider-Man?' I then crossed the cross walk. I didn't even see the van coming at me. But I did hear it. I looked up and saw a van coming towards me. My eyes widened, I went to jump out of the way. So I wouldn't be ran over. (She isn't like those people in movies that freeze up in sight of danger)

"Chloe!", I heard someone yell my name. And then I felt arms wrap around me and then I was suddenly flying in the air. The wind was blowing through my hair. What the hell? I looked up at my savior and saw blue and red.

Spider-Man.

He saved me.

He gently set me down. I looked him up and down, he was the same height as Peter. Same figure as Peter too. But was it really him? I really couldn't be sure.
I blushed, where's are my manners? "Thank you Spider-Man", I said thankfully.
"Uh-Uh your welcome", he stuttered. I smirked, oh yeah, only one person stutters like that. And he really wasn't trying to hide his actual voice. I caught ya babe.
I dragged him into a empty alley way. So no one could see us. I crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm not stupid Peter, you can take off the mask", I said raising an eyebrow at him. He hesitated but then took off his mask. His curls seemed more wild today. He seemed a little nervous. "Hey Chlo", he said rubbing the back of his head. But his voice seemed a little shaky.

"Peter why didn't you tell me?", I asked him. He sighed and looked at me. "I swore once I became Spider-Man, I wouldn't involve the people I care about, I just don't want to lose you or may. I already lost my uncle Ben. I'm sorry Chloe, I just don't want to lose you", he said sadly. Aww man now I feel bad.
I sighed, I walked over and embraced him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I'm not mad Pete but I am a little upset that you didn't tell me. I could understand why you didn't tell me, If it was the other way around I would do the same", I said truthfully. He tightened his hold on me, I pressed my head to his chest. Hearing his fast beating heart.

"Thank you", be whispered to me. I smiled and tightened my arms around his waist. I felt him kiss my forehead. I smiled at the warm tingly feeling that ran up my spine.
"How about I take you home?", he asked me. I smiled. "I would like that Spider-Man", I said winking at him as I gently punched his shoulder. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. I helped put his mask back on.

And then we were in the air. Swinging from building to building. I loved the wind that was blowing through my hair. I cuddled up into Peters neck. Breathing in his scent. This was amazing and beautiful. The view was amazing. I could see the sun set from Up here. It was beautiful.

And before I knew it, we were at my apartment window. I climbed onto the railing. I smiled at him as I leaned against it.

"I'll see you tomorrow?", I asked him.

"Yep", he said.
I smiled again. I cupped his masked cheek. "You don't have to worry Pete, I swear I won't tell anyone. I promise", I said. I brought his mask up and kissed his cheek. I brushed my thumb over his other cheek.
"I'll see you tomorrow Pete", I said smiling at him.
I climbed into my window and shut it. I giggled as I saw him bring his hand to his cheek. So adorable. My little puppy dog. I gave him a wave before climbing into my bed. I giggled as I heard him give out a loud yelp in excitement.

That's my Pete, my Peter.

I felt the soulmark on my side tingle in happiness and excitement. I smiled into my pillow. He was perfect, and he was a hero. My hero.

Peter was a goof ball, but he was my goof ball. And I wouldn't have him any other way. Because he was mine.