My baby

All Loki could could think about was, her, his love, his queen, his darling, the light of his life, his Chloe. And also the baby that is resting and growing inside of her. A baby. A baby. A baby. They're baby. He never thought he would be a father, but now, he's a father to a little baby that grows in the stomach of his beloved. And that just made him love her more. To know that they loved each other enough to make a gift, a baby, his baby. His baby, it felt so weird. His baby, they're baby. A tiny little baby growing inside of her.

He only wished she didn't see his reaction, he was a bit shocked. But who wouldn't be, when you find out your going to be a father for the first time. But after getting over the shock, he couldn't be happier. His soulmate was having his baby, they're baby. He only wished that her father didn't react that way, or that thing had to mess everything up. He's good as dead now. He shot his love, he could have hurt her and they're baby.

But hearing her say those things, it broke his heart. How could she think he didn't want they're baby! He loved the small child just as much as she did. He loved her so much. He only wished for her to open the door and he'll show how much he loves the both of them, only if.

He sighed and put a hand on the locked door. He could teleport, but he knew she needed her time alone, no matter how much he hated it. He knew it out of his control. He only hoped the both of them were okay and safe. He may have only found out about this baby. But it was his, theirs. They're baby. And he be damned if anyone hurt what was his.

He sighed once more. "I love you my queen, and I love the child that is growing inside of you, I will make sure no one hurts you or them again, I promise you", he whispered to the closed door. He was a father. He would become the best father this baby wanted and needed. And he would try to be the best soulmate she wanted him to be. Because that's what she deserves. He loved her and he would do anything for her. Anything for her and they're baby. Anything.

If he had known her while he was attacking New York. He knew if she told him to stop, he would have dropped everything and begged for her forgiveness. Because without her, he's nothing. He couldn't lose her, and now he didn't think he could handle losing the baby that grows inside his beloved. He honestly didn't care what the baby was, girl, boy, just as long as they're healthy. He was going to protect them both. Because he loved them.

He wasn't going to leave this spot. Yes the others had joined him for awhile. But they soon left for showers and food. But he stayed. Because he wanted to be the first person she sees. He wanted her to know that he loved her and the baby, and he was sorry about his reaction. "I'm sorry my love, I know my reaction was not acceptable, but I want you to know that I do want our child, our baby, I love you and them, I don't care that your a young mother, I will be by your side the entire time, because I love you and them", he said.

He heard a sigh come the other side of the door. "I love you loki, I do, I really do, and it makes me happy that you want our baby, but it really hurt how you guys reacted once I said I was pregnant, I just need time to think", she whispered through the door. He sighed again. "Is the baby okay?", he asked her. "The baby is okay, growing amazingly", she said softly. His heart beat fast against his chest. That was good. The baby was okay. That's good. His baby, his baby, his baby, they're baby, they're baby, they're baby.

He couldn't be in more love, then he was now. He was in love with his soulmate and he loved his child. He loved the both of them. And he would never hurt them or let anymore else hurt them. He swore that. He would never allow anything to happen to them. Because who even dares, will die. No harm must come to his soulmate or they're baby. He was a father. His soulmate was a mother. They were going to have a baby. They were parents. And he couldn't be more in love, then he was in right now. He was starting on his little family. His little family was amazing. She's the reason why they're a family. And he couldn't be happier that she made them a family.

She, the baby and the others are his family. They were all his family. He will protect them. Because that's what family do. They protect one another.

He couldn't believe that he was going to be a father. His love a mother, and they would have a child of they're own. A little one running around the tower. And he felt happy thinking that. Imagining a little them running around the tower. And he would teach them magic. And they would be one bit happy family. And he would be finally happy. Well happier. He was already happy with Chloe.

He loved her and the baby.

He was a father.

Chloe's was a mother.

Three makes a family.