Field trip

Chloe's POV A few days later

I sighed as I shopped for some stuff at the grocery store. I had to get more milk and orange juice and of course my favorite apple juice. But of course it had to be on the freaking top freaking shelf! Ugh! Come on short arms! Work damn you! I grunted in annoyance. Stupid short arms! I huffed. "Damn", I muttered to myself. I saw a arm grab onto a bottle of apple juice. "Here you go", the person said. It was a man. I turned my head and saw a man. He was handsome. I blushed red. I got to stop this. I already had a soulmate! But I was not raised to be rude. I smiled at him. "Thank you so much", I said grabbing the bottle from him. He smiled at me. "Wait aren't you peters girlfriend?", he asked me. I blushed even more. "You can say that, I'm Chloe", I said, I stretched my hand out for a hand shake. He smiled and shook my hand. But the minute our hands touched, I felt a tingle go up my arm. My eyes widened. The same thing happen with Steve and bucky, and I can't keep lying to myself. It also happened with peter. Their my soulmates. But I'm not ready to confront this right now. Not today at least. I grabbed the apple juice and made a mad dash for it. I had to get out of here. "Wait!", I heard him yell after me. But I wasn't going to stop. Nope. I immediately went in line to buy my stuff and hurriedly ran out the store. I ran to the car where my parents were. I had to act natural. So I just smiled and placed the groceries in the trunk. I got in the back. "You get everything sweetie?", mom asked me. I smiled at her and nodded. "Yep, sure did", I said. She smiled at me and dad started the car and started to drive home. I sighed and leaned into my seat. I'm hopeless. I just ran away from one of my other mates. I'm so stupid.

A few days later

For the past few days, Peter has been really passionate and I loved that. He's been following me around like a little lost puppy and I found that really cute. He's my little cute puppy dog. And the good thing is I haven't seen any of the others. I may be avoiding them. But I was nervous, and scared. What if they don't want me?

I sighed and I stared at the clock, only a few more minutes. I looked behind me and saw peter working on his homework already. I smiled. At least I still have him. My petey pie is so smart. I love that about him. So smart. Ned saw me staring and nudged peter, who looked up and saw me staring. I smiled and waved. He blushed and waved back. Aww. My adorable little puppy dog. I turned back around and listened to what Mr. Harrison was saying.

He had a huge smile on his lips. "Okay class, guess what? We'll be going on a field trip, and guess to where, can I get a drum roll please? (no one did, so he did it himself) The Stark Industries!", Mr. Harrison said excitedly. A smile grew on my face. I turned and looked at Peter, but frowned when I saw him looking pale as a ghost. What was wrong? I thought he would be happy.

I saw flash bothering him. It made me angry, oh hell to the no, I thought I warned him off, if he ever messed with my Peter, he'll regret it. Maybe he is one of those people that is really stupid. "What's wrong, Penis? Worried you're finally going to be exposed as the liar you really are?" He said tauntingly. I growled softly. I saw flash looking at me. I glared at him and smirked once he gulped. Ha little bitch, now what you going to do, huh? He looked away from me. I turned forward in my seat with a smirk on my lips. Don't mess with me bitch or you won't like what the outcome.

I could hear the low tones of both Peter and Ned. But I couldn't hear what they were saying. And finally the bell rang. I went to grab my bag from the floor, but someone already did. I looked up and saw it was Peter. I pouted and playfully glared at him. He just gave me a smirk.

We both grabbed a permission slip from the teachers desk.

I mumbled under my breath and followed him.
"Your lucky your cute Parker", I said to him pouting.
"I know I am", he said from in front of me. I just giggled, this boy is so cute. He's lucky.