Park kiss

Two days later

Third person POV

Milia thought it would be a good idea for Chloe to get out of the tower for Awhile. Since she's been cramped up in the tower since she's got there.

So she dressed Chloe in some comfy but warm clothes. And told Peter to take her to the park they used to go to. He agreed. Getting her, her favorite flower, roses.

He got dressed in some nice clothes, they were warm but nice looking.

He walked into the living room.

He saw her in her wheelchair. She has never looked more beautiful then now. He was a lucky guy. He walked over to her and bent down to her height. "May I take you on a park date Milady?", he asked her.

She giggled.

He held the flower out to her. She gasped. It was her favorite flower. She grasped it in her hands. "You know my favorite flower", she said.

"Your mom told me", he said.

She smiled. She brought the flower up to her nose and smelled it.

"Thank you petey", she said.
She was giving everyone nicknames, here and there. But the nickname was his, his old nickname and he missed hearing it come from her lips.

"Your welcome Chlo", he said.

"Now shall we?", he asked. She smiled at him again. "We shall", she said. He pushed her wheelchair out of the living room and into the elevator. "Going down Friday", he said sweetly. He was such a cinnamon roll.

"Yes Mr. Parker", she said. The elevator went down to the first floor. "I'm really excited", she said.

He smiled, he was too. It was the first time they went to the park, the park was a special place to him. It was they're first date, and where they had they're first kiss.

"Me too", he said. And finally the elevator doors opened. And peter wheeled Chloe out of the elevator. They waved to the interns on the floor.

"Have a nice time you two", Friday said.

They both smiled. "Thanks fri", they both said at the same time. They both laughed.

Peter wheeled Chloe out of the tower. They walked down the sidewalks, not a lot of people recognized them, since people don't know peters Spider-Man.

And people still think Chloe's in the hospital.

The park wasn't too far from the park. So they didn't have to walk too far.

They soon made it to the beautiful park. Ah, they're park. It's so beautiful.

They walked over to they're usual park bench.

Chloe looked around, the scenery looked so familiar. The bench, the flowers, the playground. Even the roses she had in her hands.

"May I?", he asked. She turned to him. To see him wanting to pick her up and sit her on the bench. She smiled and nodded.

He lifted her up gently and gently and softly placed her on the bench.

She continued to look around. "It's beautiful", she said. He looked at her. "It really is", he said. She was the most beautiful person he's ever met. And he's lucky to call her his.

She looked back at him. She smiled widely. She pinched his cheek. "Your so cute petey", she said.

She kissed his cheek softly. He loved the feeling of her lips on his skin. He only wished to have her lips on his.

Well he for his wish.

She looked him in the eye, and lowered her lips to his. It felt like sparks going off. It felt so magical. It was amazing.

He pulled back to quickly.

She thought something was wrong. "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong? Did you not want.....too", she said stuttering.

He shook his head. "No it's not you, I promise, you just caught me off guard is all", he said.

He looked back at her. Her beautiful blue eyes looking into his, she looked so concerned for him.

He sighed. He knows he shouldn't, but at the moment he didn't give a shit. He cupped her chin and placed his lips back on hers. He almost moaned in pleasure, feeling her lips back on his was amazing. He missed the feeling of her lips on his. It almost felt like the first time. He felt her wrap her arms around his neck and bring him closer to her. Her fingers were running through his hair. One of his hands were cupping her cheek, the other was on her back, bringing her closer to him. They're lips moved slowly but in rhythm. It was perfect. They were perfect for each other.

They pulled back. "Man your a great kisser", she said. He blushed. She giggled at the blush he had on his cheeks.

"Your so cute when you blush", she said.

He lifted her hand to his lips, kissing her knuckles.

"Your so beautiful", he whispered to her. And there it was. Her beautiful rosy cheeks blushing. He smiled.

"So tell me about yourself", she said.

So they told each other about themselves, even know he mostly knew all about her, she didn't know that.

It was starting to get dark. So he picked up the beautiful woman he loved and placed her gently in her wheelchair. He started to wheel her back to the tower.

"I really had fun today peter, thank you for taking me out, I've been cramped up in that tower forever", she said.

"I had fun too Chlo, and it was no problem, it was time to get out of the tower for a little while", he said. She smiled. She had her first kiss with her soulmate.

It was like time repeating itself. Peter was her first kiss before.

He wheeled her back into the tower.

"Welcome back Mr. Parker and miss Chloe", Friday said. They both smiled.

"Thanks Friday", they said at the same time. They both laughed.

Peter wheeled her into the elevator. "Going to the living room Friday", Peter said.

"Right away Mr. Parker", Friday said.

"How was your park date?", Friday asked.

"It went really well, thanks for asking Friday", Peter said.

"Yeah, the park was so beautiful, everything about it was romantic", Chloe said.

They both blushed once they realized she said romantic.

The doors opened once they reached the living room.

Peter wheeled her into the living room. They could hear the others fighting in the kitchen. Peter laughed and looked at Chloe. "I guess it's takeout tonight", he said. She laughed, "I want pizza", she said. He bowed playfully, "right away milady", he said jokingly, he grabbed his phone and started to order.

Chloe smiled. It was starting to feel like home.