Depressing thoughts

(I don't know why the song isn't playing, but it's a really good song to place to this)

Okay guys since I did Natasha's and Wanda's feelings, I'm going to do the guys feelings, since I haven't been much of the other guys besides Tony's evil depressing thoughts lately, I might as well just do the guys too.

Let's do tony, since we know a little about his dark and stormy thoughts that go insane inside of his head.

Tony (my poor baby 😢😭)

He felt like a monster.

He destroys everything.

Everything he loves.

The woman he loves.

He almost got her killed.

And now, now she's restricted to a wheel chair. Everything he did, this was the worst, he put her in a chair, where her legs can't work. He almost got her killed and that was on him. He said those ugly words to her.

It should have been him. It should have been him! Damn it!

Everything he loves dies! His parents and now Chloe almost dies, because of him.

He should have never listened to Bruce. He should have never let her in. He should have never fallen in love. If he didn't, she wouldn't have gotten hurt, she would be okay, she would be happy.

He was trying to look past his own past, and his enemies and everything else and fall in love with the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. He loved her more then anything, and he knew she loved him too, but he was blind and he thought dark things. He thought she was cheating on him, only with him because of his money, when he knew that half the time she won't even let him pay for anything. He only ever felt love coming from her. From her soulmark. And that should have been enough for him. It should have been enough!

But no! He didn't even get evidence! He stood his ground and angrily accused her of something that she didn't even do! She went shopping for them, Christmas shopping! Happy told him, and it just made him feel worse.

He broke her, and now he wanted to be broke, by her, he wanted her to break him beyond repair. Where he can't be fixed or helped. He wanted to be that piece of glass that shatters and breaks into a million little pieces.

He knew she loved him, everything she did for them, him, she cooked, she cleaned, she even did they're laundry for them, every time she said I love you, he knew it was the truth. She comforted him, defended him, cried for him, hell she even loved him.

And damn it! He bought that fucking ring! He went to that shop and bought that ring that he was going to propose with. He loved her so much, that he wanted her to be Mrs. Stark. He wanted to see that ring on her finger and know she was his soon to be wife, he loved her enough to show her his weakness, his love for her. But now, now she might not even talk to him after she gets her memory back.

And that's what breaks his heart and soul even more. He may feel like he already lost everything, but truthfully, she was his everything, and If she decides to leave him for the others, well he might just break into nothing. He'll be nothing because she made him feel like a somebody. He might feel likes already broken, but he'll be little pieces of what she used to love, her past.................her regret.

Loki (since he always thinks he's thors shadow, my baby has felt pain, always feeling like second best)

He felt horrible, no, worse then horrible. He felt like the monster he and everyone knew him to be. He truly was the monster people called him. He kills and breaks, until there's nothing left. He breaks people until there's nothing left of them. Even the people he loves. He broke her. He broke her heart and her spirit.