What the fuck?!

The next day.

Chloe's POV

The next day Steve was being very affectionate. I didn't have a problem with it. I actually loved it. But did I say something while I slept with Steve last night, cause it feels like I did. Hopefully I didn't say anything to embarrassing.

I woke up late and I was surprised with breakfast in bed. It was adorable.

I was just glad that the bed was big enough for the rest of us because I didn't think I could eat it all by myself

So later I was gazing up at the sky, it was beautiful. I was waiting for peter to come by from patrol. I heard a thump and I smiled thinking it was Peter. I turned around and my smile turned into a frown. Who was this bird guy? Why did he look so scary? Wait didn't peter tell me about this bird guy that tried to kill him before? And he looked like the guy that peter described him. Oh shit!

The bird guy smirked at me. "Your Peters soulmate aren't you, he took everything from me, and now I'm going to take everything away from him", he said. Oh shit! What's he going to do to me?

He came at me. I backed away from him. But I couldn't anymore. I was on the edge. I looked behind me, and I wish I didn't. I looked back at the guy. He got even closer. I backed up and I wish I didn't. I tried to valence myself, but I couldn't, and I fell back. I could feel myself falling. I screamed. Loudly. "HELP!", I screamed.

I could hear the others scream my name. But soon my leg was grabbed. I was being pulled up, upside down. He pulled me up even more. I could see the others, concern and fright on their faces.

"Someone help me!", I yelled. My shirt was running down and I was trying to pull it down. And soon he flew away. What the fuck?!

"What the fuck man?! What do you want from me?", I yelled at the bird guy.

"Your boyfriend took everything from me, and now I'm going to take everything from him", he said. He let me go, and I screamed. Before I could hit the ground, my foot was grabbed again. My heart was pounding. I hated this. This guy was nuts.

"Your fucking crazy you know that, my soulmates are going to kick your ass!", I yelled at him. "What's he going to do to me that he couldn't do to me last time, your boyfriends weak", he said.

He dropped me again. I screamed again. And I got very close to the ground, but this time I was grabbed and held like a bride. In Tony's arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was so glad that he caught me. His face mask opened up. He smirked at me. "You literally fell for me huh?", he said. I just grabbed him by the back of his head and kissed him, so glad that I didn't die.

I pulled back. "I'm just glad it was you that caught me", I said.

He smiled. "I'll always be there to catch you", he said kissing my cheek. He flew up in the air. I saw Thor, Wanda, Loki, flying in the air, while the others were on the nearest building.

"He's not weak, but he's strongest when he works with others, I did tell you my soulmates were going to kick your ass", I said with a smirk on my face. Now he looked afraid. You better be you asshole!

He started to fly away, but Wanda, Thor and loki went after him. I was just glad that I was in Tony's arms instead of bird mans arms.

He kissed my forehead. "I'm glad I was there in time to catch you", he whispered to me.

"I'm just glad you caught me, instead of his", I said. He growled into my neck. "He'll never touch you again, I'll make sure he's locked up for a long time", he said while growling. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Good", I said.

He purred into my neck. He held me tighter to him. My heart stopped beating in fear and started to beat fast because of him. He always did make my heart beat fast.

I cupped his cheek and kissed him. He kissed me back. He pulled back. "I-I-I love you", he said stuttering. My eyes lit up. My eyes softened. I could remember what I told Steve last night, and I knew I fell for tony, (literally) and I knew I loved him. I pecked his lips. I pulled back. "I love you too tony", I said softly. A smile grew wide on his face. And he yelled in happiness. I laughed as he started to shout. "SHE LOVES ME!", he yells for everyone to hear.

And soon I was put down. I was swarmed by my other mates.

"I'm sorry Chlo, I didn't know he would get out of jail, I don't even know how he got out", Peter said sadly.

I smiled and cupped his face. "It's okay Pete, now he's going to be locked up for a long time, Your still my hero, you all are, and I couldn't be happier that you are", I said smiling.

I saw Wanda, Loki, and Thor, they had the bird guy, and he looked beat up. Ouch. But that's what happens when you mess with the avengers, bitch!

Loki had a sneer on his face. He got on the building that we were on. He walked over to me and hugged me tightly to him. I looked up at him and saw his sneer gone, but I saw concern in his eyes. "My queen are you okay?", he asked me. I smiled at him. "I'm fine now my king, thank you", I said. He sighed in relief. "Good, he's never going to touch you again, I will make sure of that, I promise you my queen", he said as he kissed my forehead. I felt him nuzzle into my neck. I smiled and played with his long hair. I could hear him purring into my neck. I smiled again. I loved hearing them purr into my neck like cats.

We pulled back after awhile and I was picked up and engulfed into a Thor hug. "I was so worried my love, I'm so glad you are alright, I will not let him touch you again, I give you my word", he said as he squeezed me a little. He nuzzled his face into my neck and purred lightly. I giggled. I ran my fingers through his hair.

And soon he put me down. He grabbed one of my hands and kissed it. "My princess", he said. And I blushed.

And soon My face was being stuffed yet again into Wanda's chest. "Oh Princesa! I vas so vorried, are you okay? Did he hurt you?", she asked me.

"Im okay Wanda, he may have scared the crap out of me, but I'm fine", I said.

She hugged me again. "That's good, he'll never touch you again, me and pietro vill make sure of that", she said.

I smiled, so overprotective. She nuzzled against my neck. It felt good whenever they did that, and I was just glad that bird man didn't take off with me, I'm just glad I'm with my mates and not him.

I pulled back. "Can we go home now? I'm hungry", I said. They all laughed. I felt myself being picked up. "Of course my queen, lets go home", Loki said. He used his green magic and flew us home. I'm just glad that guy will be locked up and I'll be home with my mates.