Loki the softie

Third person POV

Everyone just stared at Natasha in shock and confusion. "What do you mean she has them all?", Steve asked with a raised eyebrow. Natasha who was trying to catch her breath, spoke.
"I mean, she has your soulmark, buckys, mine, Bruce's, Loki's, Thor's, Clint's, Tony's, Peters, and I think pietros and Wanda's", Natasha said. She was still breathing heavily. But she was slowly calming down.
Both pietro and Wanda nodded saying that she was right.

They all looked shocked by the statement she said. But Loki snapped out of his shock. He didn't say anything, he just pushed his way through them and walked into the room. Putting magic on the door, so none of them could get through. They pounded on the door. "Loki open the door! Open the door! Brother!", Thor yelled.

Tony looked at him. "He won't hurt her will he!?", he said through his teeth. Thor shook his head. He knew his brother would never harm their soulmate. He would everyone but her. Anyone but her. He's waited too long for her.

"He must want some time with his soulmate. Alone, he's waited longer then any of us, he won't hurt her", Thor said.

They all sighed, both pietro and Wanda slid down the wall and sat down on the floor. But they both smiled at each other. They had both talked it out. And now they just wanted to meet her.

They grabbed each other's hand and squeezed. "Ve found her", they said to each other. Wanda knew how her brother felt about his soulmark. But she thought he just wanted to be loved and was afraid to be loved, after their parents death, they were afraid to love again. But they both knew it would be different with their soulmate. They swore they would protect their soulmate with every fiber of their body.

Bucky and Steve looked at each other. They shared a soulmate. Their soulmate was alive, and she was.......wait how old was she? They looked at Peter. Who looked pale and worried. "Peter, how old is she?", Steve asked him. Peter looked at him and Steve could see his blood shot eyes. Peter sniffled. "She's sixteen going on seventeen in a month", he said. His voice scratchy.

Their soulmate was a teenager. Barely growing into a women. But they both thought she looked beautiful. The most beautiful woman in they're eyes. Especially when she bore their marks. And the best part was that she wasn't old or dead. They both smiled. Bucky nudged Steve. "Dating a younger girl aye punk", he said with a smirk on his face.

"You ain't any better buck", he said smirking back at bucky.
Tony looked at Bruce. Bruce knew what was coming. He knew tony and he knew what was coming. Bruce held onto tony as he almost went into a full blown panic attack. "Tony it's okay, she's here, you'll be okay", Bruce whispered to tony.
Tony shook his head wildly. Afraid and in shock, mostly in shock. "No Bruce! She's going to reject me! And I don't blame her! Have you seen me?! I'm a mess, I'm a player, she wouldn't want me, everyone just wants me for my money, she won't want me", he said freaking out. He could even feel the cold sting of tears well up in his eyes. He couldn't stop them even if he tried.

Peter walked over to them. "That's a lie tony, she told me about her soulmarks, but she never showed me them, but she thought I would reject her for having too many soulmarks, she cried into my arms as she begged me not to leave her, she told me that when she met her other soulmates, she wouldn't reject them, even though she said her marks were a curse, not for the reason your saying, because she used to get bullied and name called for them. Why do you think she Wears so many clothes? But other then that, she was excited to meet you guys, and you think she wants your money tony, hell she won't even let me pay for her, that girl can be scary, even when I try to give her money, she won't take it, she will physically fight me to take it back. She says she's comfortable with money, well her parents are, she used to have a job before coming here, so I would watch your spending tony, she will fight you, one look at the price tag, it might not be much to you. But you will get one heated glare from this girl, I've seen the way she hits back, and I wouldn't want to be the one that gets hit", Peter said grimacing. He's been hit by her and damn for a tiny girl she can hit hard.