The world knows

She's wearing her glasses

The next day

Chloe's POV

When I woke up I felt really weird after last night. I then remembered, tony wants to expose me to the world as theirs. Great. I groaned. I got up and walked over to my closet. I was sore down there, but not to much. I grabbed the first thing I saw. I put on clean underwear and bra, and then put my clothes on, I walked into the bathroom. "Goodmorning miss Chloe", I heard FRIDAYS voice.

I smiled. "Morning FRI", I said.

I brushed my hair and then my teeth. I looked myself in the mirror. Eh it'll do. I walked out of the room, I took out my contacts and slipped my glasses on. Then my shoes. I grabbed my hand bag and walked out of my room. I walked into the kitchen, I walked over to the fruit basket, I grabbed an apple and bit into it. I regret doing it though. I dropped the apple. It was fake.

"Ow", I said my self. Or so I thought. "Princesa are you okay?", I saw Wanda come in the kitchen. I smiled at her. "Yea I'm okay, just stupid fake apple situation", I said picking up the apple and throwing it into the trash. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Morning Wanda", I said. Then I walked out of the kitchen.

Third person POV

Wanda raised an eyebrow. "Vell she's in a good mood today", she said to herself. She then saw pietro come out of nowhere. "I vonder vhy?", he said and wiggling his eyebrows. Wanda groaned at her brothers stupidity. She elbowed him, "your disgusting", she said.

She walked out of the kitchen. "Hey ve both vatched the same thing sister, don't act like your so innocent", he called after her. He laughed when he got a middle finger for a response.

Chloe's POV

I walked over to the couch, I saw peter. I sat gently down on his lap, I kissed his cheek. "Morning petey bear", I said. I felt his arms wrap around me, he kissed my forehead. "Morning Chlo", he said against my forehead. I got up and saw both Steve and Bucky, I gave them a kiss on the cheek. "Morning buck, morning Stevie", I said happily, I don't know why I was in such a good mood today.

They smiled at me. "Morning doll", Bucky said with a smile on his face.

"Morning Chloe", Steve said with a smile. They both gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and walked away. And suddenly I was twirled around. And dipped, I felt lips on my forehead. I giggled, I knew who it was. "Goodmorning my love", pietro said cheerfully.

I smiled and cupped his cheek, I kissed it. "Goodmorning piet", I said with a smile on my face.

He smiled at me, "Your in a good mood today Princesa", he said.