Soulmates

Third person POV

Loki held onto Chloe tightly, but not tight enough to hurt her. He didn't even realize that he dismissed his magic on the door, the door opened a little. Which did not go past the avengers. Their eyes stared at the door, they walked towards the door and opened it. They stood there watching the scene unfold in front of them. They saw Loki hugging Chloe in his arms. His eyes closed, and his hand on her head and the other on her back.

Chloe held Loki back, never wanting to let go. She tightened her hold on loki. He smelled heavenly. For once someone wanted to hold her, besides peter that is, but knowing she was wanted, made it worth all the pain she went through. It was worth it.

But then she got the feeling of tingling all over her body. It was uncomfortable at first. Which made her shift in the hug uncomfortably. Loki pulled back to look at her confused. Then she began to giggle, the tingling was tickling her.

"Chloe?", Peter asked. She turned to him. "Petey!", she yelled happily and ran into his arms. He caught her. He twirled her around. She giggled at the feeling.

He put her down and grasped her face in his palms. "You scared me you know that", he said. She pouted. "Awww, I'm sorry Pete, but I'm okay, this has happened before, it's been a long time since then, but I'm fine. I promise", she said.

Bruce Walked over, "You said this happened before?", he asked. Chloe's eyes widened, not really remembering a lot of what happened earlier, so she was a bit surprised when she was face to face with her role model. "Pete THE Bruce Banner is in front of me, pinch me and see if I'm dreaming", she said. Everyone just chuckled at her choice of words. Peter chuckled and brought his Hand to her cheek and pinched it.

"Ow Peter", Chloe said pouting and putting a hand on her cheek. And before she knew it. She was away from Peter and into Loki's arms.

She could hear loki growling above her. "Do not lay a hand on her like that!", Loki hissed at Peter. Chloe's head rested on Loki's chest, trying to convince him that she wasn't hurt at all. That she was just messing around. "Loki", she said. But he didn't respond. "Loki", she said trying again. But it didn't seem to work.

He couldn't take his eyes off of peter, how dare he lay a offending hand on their soulmate?!

"Loki", she said again, and this time she got his attention. His eyes turned soft the minute his eyes met hers.
He checked her cheek, checking if there were any redness. "Does it hurt? Do you need some ice?", he questioned her in concern. She just giggled and patted his chest, possessive already. "I'm fine loki, I was just playing around, it didn't really hurt", she said giggling.

But instead of a answer, she got a kiss on the cheek. Her cheeks lit up red. He chuckled, he liked this reaction coming from her. Especially if he's making her do it. He felt like he could be himself with her. His real self and not the one that people see. The fake him.

She then turned to Bruce and smiled. "I'm sorry, you asked me a question, yes it's happened a few times, more times that I can be proud of, I'm badly allergic to peanuts and peanut butter, but I'm okay now that you injected my epi pin, nothing else is wrong, well that I know of", she said shrugging it off like she wasn't in front of her idol.
She felt the tingling feeling all over her body again. It was all of her soulmarks tingling. She looked at them shocked. She couldn't believe it, and now she could remember, she remembered. 'Oh shit'. She thought.