Andrew?!

Third person POV

For the past few days, Chloe has spent much needed time with her soulmates,

She went to the park with Peter, they had a great time, they talked, and got to know each other better.

She did some bonding with tony and Bruce in the lab. She was almost smarter then the both of them, which didn't surprise them, they're soulmate was smart as hell.

She went shopping with wanda and Natasha, just know that she has plenty of clothes in her closet now. They wouldn't stop buying her clothes and they won every argument they had. So now, she has more then two closets. And more then enough shoes for a lifetime.

Went to go see a movie with Clint. They went to go see a action movie she wanted to see. He ended up paying for everything, which she tried to argue about, but in the end, he won, he did the old arm trick, they held hands during the movie, it was a cute and a amazing movie date, he couldn't ask for a better soulmate.

Bucky took her out to dinner. It was lovely by the way. Just the two of them, talking and eating, laughing at his jokes, and finding his past interesting, he didn't tell her about his winter soldier past though, he didn't want to scare her.

Steve took her to go get some ice cream. They talked and he talked about the past with her, after telling her he was from the past, which she found astonishing. He loved the sparkle and excitement in her eyes. He loved her more then anything in the world. He was a lucky man to have her.

Loki took her to the garden they had. He would make flowers bloom with his powers, now there was tons of roses in the garden, he made her laugh, he made her smile, he saw the beautiful sparkle in her eyes that he loved. Then he took her to the roof and had a romantic date together, just like the date they had. But they didn't get to any steamy stuff. He wouldn't and won't push her into anything she wouldn't do, especially when she doesn't have her memory.

Pietro took her to a beach, tony had his own beach, so it was just the both of them. They both had a great time. She got to see him in some shorts and nothing else, man did he have a nice body. And he got to see her in a bikini, man he was drooling for half the day. He liked what he saw, he always had.

Thor took her on a candle light dinner outside, they ate and watched the stars, he explained each one to her, and she found it so romantic, they cuddled on the blanket, and no they didn't make out, they just held each other in they're embrace, it was perfect, he couldn't ask for more. She was amazing. And to him that's all he could ever ask for, a soulmate like her.

But now, it was time to go back to therapy, her legs were getting better and better every day, she was getting started on her walking exercise. On the metal bars. It was a bit hard to lift herself up and start to walk. But with her soulmates by her side, she was strong enough to pull through anything.

But now, now it was getting closer to Christmas. And she wanted to get started on Christmas shopping. But she had no time to do it. And everyone was always around her. How was she going to get them Christmas gifts if they're always around her? If annoyed her to no end.

Today she had therapy again, the others had to go to a meeting today with Shield, which none of them wanted to go to, but fury, who she had already met, was not taking any of they're shit, so her parents took her to therapy.

After therapy was done, she was exhausted, so her mom left to get her water and her dad went to the bathroom to get wet towels to wipe her face.

Chloe sat in her wheelchair, sore and exhausted. She sighed and just sat back.

She closed her eyes for a second. She heard the door open, she expected it to be her parents. But once she felt hot breath hit her ear, she expected something was wrong. "Miss me darling?", she heard a familiar voice whisper into her ear. She froze.